EA Forums - Banner

Ea this game is perfect right now

hut ,squad battles,rivals and gameplay is much better than last year. nhl 21 best game ever. Please don't change anything. The one-timer are fun to score and if we know how to defend too. do we have icons or gold collectible free from events?(last year was my first year after 15 years hiatus and i was late in the year).

there is something i really don't like and its the stats not keep if i change a 84 Giroux for a 85 Giroux card or upgrade a Lafleur ,lemieux etc. Last year stats were reset and i hope its fixed this year

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    hut ,squad battles,rivals and gameplay is much better than last year. nhl 21 best game ever. Please don't change anything. The one-timer are fun to score and if we know how to defend too. do we have icons or gold collectible free from events?(last year was my first year after 15 years hiatus and i was late in the year).

there is something i really don't like and its the stats not keep if i change a 84 Giroux for a 85 Giroux card or upgrade a Lafleur ,lemieux etc. Last year stats were reset and i hope its fixed this year

Thanks for all the feedback. Really glad to hear you're liking the changes in 21! If you have any other input or questions, let us know. Have fun and good luck on the ice!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Thanks for all the feedback. Really glad to hear you're liking the changes in 21! If you have any other input or questions, let us know. Have fun and good luck on the ice!

EA aljo

Love the game but some sort of team stats or leaderboard needed.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

hi Aljo, my comment was before the patch 1.2 so i'm disappointed now. speed meta was nice we could see the difference with speed meta and now after the update is likely more like nhl 20 ; deke,deke and deke.
    i did spent 116$ for the ultimate game and about 80$ on packs that i regret now. does the change was made cause only the game changer influence the final decision cause i would have like to give mine... How and why those change on gameplay has been from a good speed meta to a downgrade to nhl 20 again??? i need explanation cause it was a bad change
  • Why would the community manager comment on a post from 2 weeks ago?

cause he saw the post only yesterday and then answered lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    Why would the community manager comment on a post from 2 weeks ago?

Saw this post back when it was originally posted and put it to the side to get to later because of issues that popped up in our games that took priority. We still try to acknowledge feedback when we can, regardless of the time when it was posted. I know I included this in our reporting to the NHL team has an area of positive feedback.

Saw this post back when it was originally posted and put it to the side to get to later because of issues that popped up in our games that took priority. We still try to acknowledge feedback when we can, regardless of the time when it was posted. I know I included this in our reporting to the NHL team has an area of positive feedback.

yes i know you are always answering on this site that is my positive feed back. My positive feed back in this threat was before the update lol. the patch is a huge turnover on the meta speed before that patch and my comment change above after. i just hope to understand how and why it as change so much on gameplay after the patch
  • Translation: he is winning so it is "perfect" lmao too funny.
  • Translation: he is winning so it is "perfect" lmao too funny.

i was elite 1 last year in squad and i'm still elite 1. btw every of your comments are to complain against the game or other people...
  • deathaddersHUT
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Why would the community manager comment on a post from 2 weeks ago?

It's just kinda funny that the response came after the entire gameplay had been overhauled and the feedback no longer applied.

I agreed with the OP. The game at launch was amazing and the recent tuners have ruined what was a very fun game. At launch, NHL 21 felt like a modern NHL 94 (a really good thing)

It just feels like NHL20 again now, except it has the new dekes. The tuner was the biggest problem with 20 and now it feels like we're right back there again.

I think somewhere between this tuner and the 21 release tuner would be a great happy-medium. It's awesome that point shots and d-to-d are viable and some other goals work now, but the hit deflection bubble is too much and the cross creases did not need to be toned down as much as they were. The bubble really needs to be alleviated again please. Lined up checks should not be bouncing off of air, and protecting the puck should not protect the body.

Also the self-sauce glitch is still an issue. It now appears to give a giant momentum gain like it did last year.

It's just kinda funny that the response came after the entire gameplay had been overhauled and the feedback no longer applied.

I agreed with the OP. The game at launch was amazing and the recent tuners have ruined what was a very fun game. At launch, NHL 21 felt like a modern NHL 94 (a really good thing)

It just feels like NHL20 again now, except it has the new dekes. The tuner was the biggest problem with 20 and now it feels like we're right back there again.

I think somewhere between this tuner and the 21 release tuner would be a great happy-medium. It's awesome that point shots and d-to-d are viable and some other goals work now, but the hit deflection bubble is too much and the cross creases did not need to be toned down as much as they were. The bubble really needs to be alleviated again please. Lined up checks should not be bouncing off of air, and protecting the puck should not protect the body.

Also the self-sauce glitch is still an issue. It now appears to give a giant momentum gain like it did last year.

great comment. you can copy and paste your comment in this topic,there is many eyes from Ea box office;

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/265629/lets-talk-patch-1-2/p1