EA Forums - Banner

“EA it’s not in the game” thread

What the title says^...

-Hitting over the boards
-Connected Franchise mode
-Ability to create new third uniforms for NHL teams since EA can’t ever give us what we want
-Custom goalie masks
-Custom Chel gear available to offline modes
-Custom music
-Authentic goal horns and music
-New fans & animations
-A better score board
-A better stanley cup presentation
-Zamboni’s, at the very least make a cut scene of them
-Net physics
-Roster sharing
-A bunch of NHL jerseys not in the game

Replies

• What's not in the game?

Me. It's boring.
  • cant agree more...

furthermore missing IIHF licenses and missing more real face scans
  • Guess what else isnt in the game? Any semblance of real hockey. How they tout this as "authentic" and "sim" is a joke.
  • All Star game in franchise/season mode

All star skills competition

Winter classic

No helmet option offline

Vintage goalie masks (they are in the game on some alumni goalies but for some reason we can't assign them to other goalies or created goalies).

Custom music

A lot of classic jerseys from NHL history. The 90's are hardly represented in the vintage jersey collection.

- Buffalo Goat head jersey, Penguins robopenguin and wordmark from the 90's, Whalers blue, Washington blue eagle, Boston black 80s/90s, Calgary late 90s, Dallas black 90s, Islanders fisherman (cult jersey, needs to be in no matter how ugly), Minnesota North Stars one they had in the 91 cup final, Flyers orange Lindros era jersey, St Louis 80s and 90s, Sharks early/mid 90s, , Toronto 70's/80s Sittler era, Winnipeg 90s, and a bunch of jerseys from 1920 until 1970.
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Guess what else isnt in the game? Any semblance of real hockey. How they tout this as "authentic" and "sim" is a joke.

nhl22 on my ps5 can be better thx dualsense controller.
    I wish frostbite + dualsense can be a new perspective....
    I love dualsense controller now. It can be amazing for every sport game.

EA is doing more for real aspect. The problem is that "real aspect" is not real enough. I like winter classic games at real....I hate EA's winter classic because snow has no real physics. If any mode look as hockey at winter weather without roof it is not enough, it is more as parody. And so on.

to add
    - dualsense control (next patch please for nhl 21 B)
    - frostbite
    - snow physics
    - real move without cutscenes as 2k presented
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    Guess what else isnt in the game? Any semblance of real hockey. How they tout this as "authentic" and "sim" is a joke.

nhl22 on my ps5 can be better thx dualsense controller.
    I wish frostbite + dualsense can be a new perspective....
    I love dualsense controller now. It can be amazing for every sport game.

EA is doing more for real aspect. The problem is that "real aspect" is not real enough. I like winter classic games at real....I hate EA's winter classic because snow has no real physics. If any mode look as hockey at winter weather without roof it is not enough, it is more as parody. And so on.

to add
    - dualsense control (next patch please for nhl 21 B)
    - frostbite
    - snow physics
    - real move without cutscenes as 2k presented

They are doing ZERO to make it more realistic until they fix their god awful gameplay. You know, the gameplay that allows pucks to go through things, animations to break while making unrealistic passes, and how 70 ovr teams can outplay 90 teams regularly. The ONLY thing you can count on with this game is its ability to be inconsistent, amd make you want to break thingsm
  • We definitely need cross play, community is too small.
  • I've got one! Pass interceptions!
  • Shot counter on scoreboard is a must.
  • Some type of indicator that a player you are passing to is about to make a line change. Especially since i have manual lines on and he shouldnt be going off on his own anyways.
  • Nhl 21 is missing the playability aspect.

This game is a joke. For FM. They are fixing 3 things after months of a broken unplayable game mode

BAP is still unplayable and laughable that they would even call that a game mode. It’s pathetic
  • A multitude of “play by play” names for ex-players when creating CAPs

I’m revamping the Alumni teams so that there are no duplicate players, and there’s so many guys I’d love to make, but their names aren’t available.

These names should be added for NHL22:
    Turgeon, Damphousse, Ciccarelli, Fedorov, Verbeek, Weight, Kovalev, Elias, Hunter and Kariya.

There are more, especially Russian names, that are missing, but all of the above players are in the top 100 scoring of all-time. It’s a shame that their names aren’t available.
  • Efbomb wrote: »
    A multitude of “play by play” names for ex-players when creating CAPs

I’m revamping the Alumni teams so that there are no duplicate players, and there’s so many guys I’d love to make, but their names aren’t available.

These names should be added for NHL22:
    Turgeon, Damphousse, Ciccarelli, Fedorov, Verbeek, Weight, Kovalev, Elias, Hunter and Kariya.

There are more, especially Russian names, that are missing, but all of the above players are in the top 100 scoring of all-time. It’s a shame that their names aren’t available.

I will do you one better. My last name is "Parent". The year Bernie Parent was included as a legend the play by play name was recorded and included. It was subsequently removed from the game. Like.... Why?!

Also missing from the game "fun".
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.