EA Forums - Banner

Reverse Retros

Nice little surprise in the patch EA!!!

Replies

• Definitely. Didn't expect it. However I'm disappointed the logos and jersey styles are not in Create a Team. Not that I did expect that either, but it would have been absolutely amazing.
  • But why the... Heck can't we use them offline? They are not in play now what the heck seriously...
  • Or in franchise... That's real **** there...
  • They're there. You might want to restart your console. I played against Pittsburgh in my franchise mode and I put them in their white reverse retro. I also played a game with the Bruins versus the Rangers using the gold and lady Liberty uniforms. The lady Liberty logo is a masterpiece. The Rangers need to release a white version again and use the two Lady liberty uniforms as alternates.
  • Yeah someone said you had to do a roster update and after that they showed up. Really cool.
  • thanks EA for the retro jerseys....really quick👍
  • Definitely. Didn't expect it. However I'm disappointed the logos and jersey styles are not in Create a Team. Not that I did expect that either, but it would have been absolutely amazing.

This!!!!!!!