EA Forums - Banner

testt

Stars7Guy
37 posts Member
edited March 6
testt
Post edited by Stars7Guy on

Replies

• Magine adding new servers when the existing others are still miserable tho. Lol.

I live in Dallas so I need to immediately test this to see if I can finally play with a ping under 40.
    Although I sincerely would not be shocked if this server somehow triples my ping and EA blames my port selection or what not
  • Stars7Guy
    37 posts Member
    edited January 30
    Iiwwodnfe
    Post edited by Stars7Guy on
  • MdMc11 wrote: »
    Magine adding new servers when the existing others are still miserable tho. Lol.

I live in Dallas so I need to immediately test this to see if I can finally play with a ping under 40.
    Although I sincerely would not be shocked if this server somehow triples my ping and EA blames my port selection or what not

There are plenty of things you could justifiably gripe about with ea, but less server load and a likely lower ping? Tough crowd.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    MdMc11 wrote: »
    Magine adding new servers when the existing others are still miserable tho. Lol.

There are plenty of things you could justifiably gripe about with ea, but less server load and a likely lower ping? Tough crowd.

You would be right, but this is a hockey game. How big is the user base in the southern United states really? You want to really lower the server load, create a TRUE CENTRAL SERVER. Last year we got a "central" server that is more East than the North East server, and this year we get a central server that is so far south it's only going to apply to a fraction of the player base.
  • this year we get a central server that is so far south it's only going to apply to a fraction of the player base.

But one very important player...
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.