EA Forums - Banner

Team building!

Replies

• smokin666 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    If you running 'spark' and as I feel there's not enough good options on defenders with that synergy.

I have to give cred to basic Troy Stecher, if you like a puck moving defender, great hands and agility on the ice! 👍
    Try Potvin he’s got spark and wingman. He’s actually pretty good.

Thank you for that tip. But im against 'legends/not active players' on my team if it's not lemieux, Gretzky or Forsberg hehe... Abit silly... 🤪
    You got your coins back, smokin?
    No Sir. If I tell you the run around I’m getting from customer service you would think twice of spending any money on this game. Apparently my coins fell into some black hole lol that no one in EA can retract them. They see them in my escrow and that I’m not lying about it but it seems there is nothing they can do. I’ll have one rep telling it’s fixed to log into HUT to see my coins but there is nothing there.
    Then the next rep up tells me it’s a problem and they can’t retract them. It’s been a week.
    Well EA thought me a valuable lesson of never again buying any of their games or packs.
    After this season I am done.
    Btw these are the same people that we’re asking to fix issues with this game😂😂😂.
    Good luck to all of us.

This probebly don't work or so.. But have you tryed to reinstall the game, if you got it digital..

Maybe don't work at all, but had to say it..
  • smokin666
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    smokin666 wrote: »
    No Sir. If I tell you the run around I’m getting from customer service you would think twice of spending any money on this game. Apparently my coins fell into some black hole lol that no one in EA can retract them. They see them in my escrow and that I’m not lying about it but it seems there is nothing they can do. I’ll have one rep telling it’s fixed to log into HUT to see my coins but there is nothing there.
    Then the next rep up tells me it’s a problem and they can’t retract them. It’s been a week.
    Well EA thought me a valuable lesson of never again buying any of their games or packs.
    Btw these are the same people that we’re asking to fix issues with this game😂😂😂.
    Good luck to all of us.

Aah feel sorry for you man.. Im sure they are trying there best to solve it.. But ofc it's bad they don't seem to get it right. Especially cause they can see your not lying.

Wish it was as simpel to just 'type in: 300k to smokin', but apparently it isn't that easy..
    Lol That’s ok bud it a game not real life to get too upset. Like I mentioned before they did teach me a very valuable lesson to stay away from EA and their products because once you give them your money you because an afterthought. 7 different reps and they are still scratching their head how to fix this. This is a billion dollar company and yet no one knows nothing. Thanks for asking btw appreciate it.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    If you running 'spark' and as I feel there's not enough good options on defenders with that synergy.

I have to give cred to basic Troy Stecher, if you like a puck moving defender, great hands and agility on the ice! 👍

Thank you for that tip. But im against 'legends/not active players' on my team if it's not lemieux, Gretzky or Forsberg hehe... Abit silly... 🤪
    That’s ok bud I understand. I’m an Islanders fan and refuse to play with Tavares. I have his 88 untradable card and refuse to play with it. 😂

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck to all of us.

Aah feel sorry for you man.. Im sure they are trying there best to solve it.. But ofc it's bad they don't seem to get it right. Especially cause they can see your not lying.

Wish it was as simpel to just 'type in: 300k to smokin', but apparently it isn't that easy..
    Lol That’s ok bud it a game not real life to get too upset. Like I mentioned before they did teach me a very valuable lesson to stay away from EA and their products because once you give them your money you because an afterthought. 7 different reps and they are still scratching their head how to fix this. This is a billion dollar company and yet no one knows nothing. Thanks for asking btw appreciate it.

It is a part of real life though, and we are many to invest both money and time in this hobby, cause we like hockey and to compete.

I will still hope you both get that coins back and that you stay with us.. 😊✊

That’s ok bud I understand. I’m an Islanders fan and refuse to play with Tavares. I have his 88 untradable card and refuse to play with it. 😂

Haha - now thats what I like! A man got to have some rules! 😁👌
    Good luck to all of us.

It is a part of real life though, and we are many to invest both money and time in this hobby, cause we like hockey and to compete.

Thank you sir but that is up to EA and if they want to keep me as their paying customer.
    Kind of leaves bad taste in your mouth after this.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sega82mega
    3130 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Good luck to all of us.

Thank you sir but that is up to EA and if they want to keep me as their paying customer.

Fully understand!

As the same time I understand, errors can happen.. But if we all can be handed Christmas gifts as players, it shouldnt be impossible to somehow compensate you.
    Good luck to all of us.

Fully understand!

As the same time I understand, errors can happen.. But if we all can be handed Christmas gifts as players, it shouldnt be impossible to somehow compensate you.
    Absolutely agree. I’ve been playing HUT since 2011 and it did happen in either 12 or 13 and the did compensate me with also excellent service provided. But the bigger the company got the tighter their wallets got. Yes agree also everyone makes mistakes but now I’m being told that the case is so difficult that there is a possibility I’ll never my coins again. This is what makes me 😡.
    Certainly a company of this magnitude could make thing right but I guess it will hurt their bottom line 😂.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck to all of us.

Fully understand!

Absolutely agree. I’ve been playing HUT since 2011 and it did happen in either 12 or 13 and the did compensate me with also excellent service provided. But the bigger the company got the tighter their wallets got. Yes agree also everyone makes mistakes but now I’m being told that the case is so difficult that there is a possibility I’ll never my coins again. This is what makes me 😡.
    Certainly a company of this magnitude could make thing right but I guess it will hurt their bottom line 😂.

Even if your case is difficult, there shouldnt be impossible to somehow make it right. Even if it's not the coins, but just something, as a good gesture!

But im guess were abit off topic here hehe..

And I have to sleep, but have a good day my friend! 😊
  • Socair
    2709 posts Game Changer
    Thanks Sega...yeah let’s get back on topic.
  • Socair wrote: »
    Thanks Sega...yeah let’s get back on topic.
    Sorry didn’t mean to rant. Yes let’s stay on topic.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sega82mega
    3130 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Gonna be gone from HUT in the nearest future.. So I decided to sell off my 'black friday bargain'.. I did 130k on Gaborik and sid the kid.. All tough I was stupid with Crosby, I sold at 300 and I realize I could have gotten some more. But 130k is good enough, I got lucky with that Gaborik card.

And I think the market may go down abit so when I get back I can probebly find some nice cards for decent money.

* let's see how it goes to be without HUT, if I survive.... Probebly a good thing for me.. 😏
    I have two big puzzle pieces im waiting to implement.

Just gotta get my 8 GC's when I hit 500 wins, im 15 wins away from that.

Then im gonna upgrade both Sean Couturier and Stone to 91. And they will both give me room to finaly get rid of my two bronze players Couturier have to play between in the 4th line.

I can really recommend Couturier, I have him as 87 and he's already dynamite. Faceoff master and good with the puck in many diffrent ways.

Couts is great at 91. My stone was fantastic at 88 but sucks at 91 lol.

Hehe I might stay were I am with Stone-man in that case.. But I need thoose 2 disturbator syns, im willing to take the risk! 😄

Have you sold off pasta now?

Sold him off asap. His synergies didn't match my team make up. The 2 distributor syn points was the only reason I built him up as well. He's doing okay on the 4th line with the limited play that line gets.
  • Sega82mega
    3130 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I have two big puzzle pieces im waiting to implement.

Just gotta get my 8 GC's when I hit 500 wins, im 15 wins away from that.

Then im gonna upgrade both Sean Couturier and Stone to 91. And they will both give me room to finaly get rid of my two bronze players Couturier have to play between in the 4th line.

I can really recommend Couturier, I have him as 87 and he's already dynamite. Faceoff master and good with the puck in many diffrent ways.

Couts is great at 91. My stone was fantastic at 88 but sucks at 91 lol.

Hehe I might stay were I am with Stone-man in that case.. But I need thoose 2 disturbator syns, im willing to take the risk! 😄

Have you sold off pasta now?

Sold him off asap. His synergies didn't match my team make up. The 2 distributor syn points was the only reason I built him up as well. He's doing okay on the 4th line with the limited play that line gets.

*you got alot of synergies going?

Yeah Stone is defenetly a keeper for me.

Got him, Sean Couturier and B. Thachuk as my first line.

Gotta say Couturier impress me.. I have Lemieux 91..and I might hold him higher.. A complete player, but 'Coots' isn't that far behind..

Second line I have yamamoto, lemieux and Matthew Peca... Two quick dwarfs, with pure strength between them.. Kinda nice line.. 😏
  • Sega82mega
    3130 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Darn it! Read some nice christmas gifts was handed out from EA, 90 ovr players... But I will miss thoose players cause I wont be home until 'the offer runs out'.

It is a small consolation that the synergy of these players dosent really fit my team.

That.. And that HUT dosent mean everything in this world, is a good lesson for me!

But good for all you that can get these gifts.. 😠😏
    Darn it! Read some nice christmas gifts was handed out from EA, 90 ovr players... But I will miss thoose players cause I wont be home until 'the offer runs out'.

It is a small consolation that the synergy of these players dosent really fit my team.

That.. And that HUT dosent mean everything in this world, is a good lesson for me!

But good for all you that can get these gifts.. 😠😏

Some good choices. The svechnikov has been good for me.

You have until Monday 3pm MST to open them in case you can get on before then.
  • Sega82mega
    3130 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    No im 500miles away from home.. I will have to forget this years HUT giving, all though it hurt abit.. But as I said, the synergy wasen't exactly perfect for my team.

And I like alot of the winternational cards they realesed lately and some nice from world junior champ. should come too.. I will have to pick up one of thoose when I get back home, as comfort to myself. 😏

Saw someone put up this from reddit:

MR sveeeechnikov

(hehe imagine if it was your first game for 'canes' and you heard that.....)
    No im 500miles away from home.. I will have to forget this years HUT giving, all though it hurt abit.. But as I said, the synergy wasen't exactly perfect for my team.

And I like alot of the winternational cards they realesed lately and some nice from world junior champ. should come too.. I will have to pick up one of thoose when I get back home, as comfort to myself. 😏

MR sveeeechnikov

Nice, lol.

Well not sure if you do your silver reroll sets, but I finally got something good from one. Made the sting of my garbage pulls from spending 100k plus coins on packs a bit less, lol.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/z0mbiebabyjesus/video/120284805

MR sveeeechnikov

Nice, lol.

Well not sure if you do your silver reroll sets, but I finally got something good from one. Made the sting of my garbage pulls from spending 100k plus coins on packs a bit less, lol.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/z0mbiebabyjesus/video/120284805

I had 300 silver players I have reroll with no luck at all.. I dont know, maybe everyone feel this way.. But I havent really had any good luck sence nhl15.. This MSP sedin I pulled this year, was such a nice surprise.. I honestly have no expectations now days when I open packs.. Ofc I always hope for something good.. But if not.. No surprise. 😏

Must have been good to see that Crosby smile.. On your reroll.👌
    Im glad I sold my Crosby (89)before my trip.

How is market this days? Big dip..?
    I guess you can buy some pretty good cards for not that much 'money'.