EA Forums - Banner

True Hockey goalie pads.

Hockeytown1926
76 posts Member
edited January 2021
EA Please add the True Hockey goalie pads in the game pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee. And also fix the color zones on the Bauer Vapor 2X so we can have them fully colored like in real life!

Replies

• I cannot agree more with this. Every day I see more and more NHL goalies with True gear. Bauer's also missing the Ultrasonic stick for goalies and Hyperlite gear too. I'm surprised they didn't add the CCM E-Flex 5's or Vaughn Pro V Elite pads in yet either.
  • Hockeytown1926
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    tunes29 wrote: »
    I cannot agree more with this. Every day I see more and more NHL goalies with True gear. Bauer's also missing the Ultrasonic stick for goalies and Hyperlite gear too. I'm surprised they didn't add the CCM E-Flex 5's or Vaughn Pro V Elite pads in yet either.

The only thing I can think of with the Bauer color zones, is Bauer restricts them on it. All the Bauer pads in the past have had limited color zones. And the fact older Bauer gear keeps getting taken out suggests that too. But I've yet too see a tender have that weird diamond pattern color zone on the Vapors, like EA has in the game.

EA did say they aren't adding True goalie pads but they have other True stuff........hmm. Agreed about the CCM and Vaughn pads too.
  • tunes29 wrote: »
    I cannot agree more with this. Every day I see more and more NHL goalies with True gear. Bauer's also missing the Ultrasonic stick for goalies and Hyperlite gear too. I'm surprised they didn't add the CCM E-Flex 5's or Vaughn Pro V Elite pads in yet either.

The only thing I can think of with the Bauer color zones, is Bauer restricts them on it. All the Bauer pads in the past have had limited color zones. And the fact older Bauer gear keeps getting taken out suggests that too. But I've yet too see a tender have that weird diamond pattern color zone on the Vapors, like EA has in the game.

EA did say they aren't adding True goalie pads but they have other True stuff........hmm. Agreed about the CCM and Vaughn pads too.

Did they really say that? I mean, a third of the league is switching to True. Would be weird not adding them.
  • I'd love to see as much gear added as possible to the game. I think it adds to the realness of the game. I'm always surprised at how much Warrior gear is added to the games, considering no NHL, AHL, ECHL, or CHL goalies wear that brand aside from using their sticks of course.
  • tunes29 wrote: »
    I'd love to see as much gear added as possible to the game. I think it adds to the realness of the game. I'm always surprised at how much Warrior gear is added to the games, considering no NHL, AHL, ECHL, or CHL goalies wear that brand aside from using their sticks of course.

One feature I've always wanted is the ability too add different set ups based on uni colors. For example Petr Mrazek has a red set up for home games, white set up for road games and a black set up for when they wear the 3rd. Little feature but I'd love it!
  • Did they really say that? I mean, a third of the league is switching to True. Would be weird not adding them.[/quote]

Add Price, Fluery,Binnington, Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky and Gibson too that True list. Yeah they said that somewhere on the forum, they they don't intend too add them. Hopefully they were lying.
  • nyi95
    180 posts Member
    I did notice they added some old looking beat up pads in the chel challenge rewards. I think they look great. Also players gloves.

Would be nice to add old gloves, blockers, and masks as well. I'd like to be able to use these in game to customize the alumni goalies.

Would be great for older looking gear to appear in the game for players and tendies.
  • nyi95 wrote: »
    I did notice they added some old looking beat up pads in the chel challenge rewards. I think they look great. Also players gloves.

Would be nice to add old gloves, blockers, and masks as well. I'd like to be able to use these in game to customize the alumni goalies.

Would be great for older looking gear to appear in the game for players and tendies.

I don't play online, but I've read that there are also team themed pads. Why can't we use all that stuff for offline modes?