untouchable_BF1 wrote: »
Sock templates in CaT to match the templates they added two games ago. Also, the “3-stripe” sock template should really have 4 (well really 5 if you want the ultimate customization package) color zones. Why can’t I replicate the blackhawks home socks in CaT? One of your jersey styles allows for but can’t be matched by any sock patter due to this limitation that drives all jersey OCD people absolutely bonkers.
Correct color zones on all pads since they have like 3 out of 40 100% correct.
More color zones to all jerseys so that arm and waist stripes aren’t paired to the same color zone. Makes creating jerseys like Notre Dame’s white jersey literally impossible.
More circle/shield logo options + every custom logo should be able to be put into a circle/shield logo.
Simple goalie mask creator. I’d take literally a plain helmet with a color zone at this point.
City names/Play by Play names have word logos for jerseys. I’d obviously like any text but we all know that can’t happen because of terrible people, so this is a sensible compromise.
Custom teams should be able to use international/junior ice sheets/arenas.
Crowd that actually seems to know what happening. They shouldn’t be movie theater quiet before the puck drop after a goal. Hockey games/rink are pretty electric for a good 20-30 seconds after puck drops because goals are pretty exciting.
Tournament mode like FIFA where I can run a custom league table, pool play + bracket, Bracket, and pick what teams I want to participate in said tournament.
Make national team jerseys editable since they haven’t changed in 15 years and I’d do a much better job than the current renditions.
All of the “Y” celebrations should be able to be assigned to buttons so multiple “Y” celebrations can be used. Also, all other button celebrations should be added to list of celebrations to be configured.
On custom teams, goalies should be able to be made captain.
31-team control Franchise mode.
CaT’s should be able to be put into a “vault” and carried to the next game.
PC port like all other EA games. Maybe then modders can find what causes speed glitch and we can finally have our sliders work 100% of the time.
kyl_35 wrote: »
Probably more of an NHL 24 thing and this is something I know would be difficult, but I’ve wanted in franchise mode for about 10 years.
I’d like to be able to start a franchise mode at any year going back to, let’s say, 1994.
As GM of the team you can vote on relocations, you can choose whether or not your team updates their jerseys, and maybe you get job offers from Expansion teams when they join the league. I would probably play this game forever if that existed.
McShwally wrote: »
1. Little thing that used to be in Franchise that have been removed for some reason - the ability to track your team's previous seasons. If you play/sim 25 seasons, it would be great to see the best/worst years, amount of wins, losses, how far you made it in playoffs, etc. It would also be great if player awards were listed in a similar fashion (outside of the 5 years it shows in the Awards section). The record book was a great start, but I think there could be so much more in there.
2. "Acquired Via: " It would be great if you could check Player Info on each player and see how you acquired them. Down the road in Franchise Mode you tend to forget how you got a guy, who was in the trade for them, when it occurred, etc.
3. Lock your lineups. It would be great to be able to lock and save lineups throughout the year so you don't have to spend too much time on lineups after a number of injuries. Similarly, it would be great to be able to lock a player (or players) into a certain spot on the lineup, so even if you do best lines, those locked players don't move.
4. Check ratings of players on incoming trades. It is such a pain when you are filtering through incoming trades and you have no info on players ratings from that screen. When you click on edit trade to view the player and then head back, it gets rid of all the results and you have to start over.
5. You should be able to "communicate" back to the CPU when they send bad trades. When you propose a trade you get messages from CPU to let you know how close or far off you are. You should be able to do the same to CPU. At the very least in order to stop them from offering you very similar trades for assets you have no interest in
6. Ability to retire numbers for your franchise
7. Any chance to get more than 25 years out of a Franchise? I tend to sim a lot of games, so the season can go by fairly quick sometimes.
8. Conference Finals trophies. The cut scene of the captain refusing to touch the Prince of Wales/Clarence S. Campbell Trophies is funny, but you should have the choice as to whether or not you want to touch it, and if applicable, it would be interesting to know what the team on the other side chose to do
9. Stanley Cup celebration. Would be great if there were multiple versions of this, as seeing the same one over and over again (meaning from previous versions of NHL) gets stale. ALSO, you should be able to free skate with the Cup, press a button to kiss it, another one to lift over your head, maybe one to shout, and then one to pass it off to someone else.
10. I saw someone else post about this which is great, but you should be able to buy your franchise certain perks; training facilities, improved medical teams, etc.
11. At the end of your franchise, it would be great to have some sort of summary. Maybe something with statistics like I mentioned above. Right now all you get is a "Franchise mode is now complete" message, and then you can't even check your record book after this point.
12. Ability to edit lines in the off season. Not sure why this isn't available currently, but it would be nice to be able to edit your lines so you can see where you need improvements, etc.
13. It would also be great if you could make trades as soon as the season is over and not have to wait until FA.
14. Have the "Propose Trade" and "Find Trade" in the same "Trade" page. It can get annoying having to go from "Find Trade" back to the menu, and then into "Propose Trade". Would be great if you could do it all in the same place
15. You should be able to customize your arena's in-game experience, at the very least, for playoffs. Crowd wearing the same colour, crowd chants, etc.
16. Promoting coaches - it is tough to see how well some of your current coaches match with your team to see if you should promote to head coach. However when you are hiring coaches you can see the team chemistry. It would be great to be able to do that with your current coaches
17. I think a Free Agency period similar to the new Trade Deadline mode would be interesting.
That's it for now!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!