EA Forums - Banner

Havn't recieved HUT Rush rewards.

Prev1
Last night I started the new Rush week and played from tier 1 - 7. When going back to HUT I hadn't gotten any rewards.
Today I did tier 8 and did get the reward so I'm lacking 5k, a mini, two premium packs and nine gold players.

Will this be fixed so I get them?

Replies

• So after the update today for new season of rush, none of my games count, i get zero points, and none of the challenges are working. When the game ends i only have a choice to exit to hub, not go straight to next game. This isnt the first time its happened either but its the first time it wont fix itself.

Any word on this EA?
  • On a positive note though, im not getting the challenges or even having games count but it is rewarding me oacks extremely fast. After just 3 games i had already gotten the level 9 rewards. I hope it continues to give free packs haha.
  • And now add its not even counting my behind the net self passes. Can you guys get anything right?
  • Can't get passed Tier 3. Keeps resetting me . This is my 5th time!
  • Finally got the icon collectible, but it isn't without issues.

Had 9/10 wins in 5v5. Won the game. Bar goes up to 10/10. No bonus points awarded. Had to play another game to get them. Exact same thing happened in Threes, as well.

Back Door Passes in Threes are just broken. Got them to trigger 4 out of 5 times in seemingly random places on the ice. Bar shows 4/5. Play the next match. Bar is at 0/5. Trigger one during the game. Bar shows 1/5 at the end of the first period. End of the match...bar is at 0/5. Just gave up on it and left it incomplete.

Also, had 1.795m points out of the required 1.8m. Got 30k in the next match. NHL 21 just decided that I didn't deserve those points, so they didn't get added. Had to play another game to get the collectible.

Finally, on Xbox Series X, quitting out of HUT Rush and selecting "Go Back to Hockey Ultimate Team" leaves you with a black screen with the EA loading spinner in the top right roughly 50% of the time. You have to close NHL 21 completely and load it up again, as that spinner stays there for eternity without anything else happening.
  • Finally got the icon collectible, but it isn't without issues.

Had 9/10 wins in 5v5. Won the game. Bar goes up to 10/10. No bonus points awarded. Had to play another game to get them. Exact same thing happened in Threes, as well.

That happens to me every time. I always have to play another game.
    Also, had 1.795m points out of the required 1.8m. Got 30k in the next match. NHL 21 just decided that I didn't deserve those points, so they didn't get added. Had to play another game to get the collectible.

That happened to me once before, played 2 games, only got the points for the 2nd game, not the 1st.
  • How does the same thing keep happening every week? EA clearly knows how to fix this. Why don’t they just do the fix every week?
  • @EA_Blueberry
    @EA_Aljo
    @EA_Roger
    @EA_David
    @EA_Cian
  • @EA_Blueberry

@EA_Aljo

@EA_Roger

@EA_David

@EA_Cian
  • SuperKMX_39
    120 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Fontler91 wrote: »
    Last night I started the new Rush week and played from tier 1 - 7. When going back to HUT I hadn't gotten any rewards.
    Today I did tier 8 and did get the reward so I'm lacking 5k, a mini, two premium packs and nine gold players.

I'm in the same boat. Tons of folks on Reddit are as well. No rewards for the first 7 tiers.

Turns out they've acknowledged it at least, so there may be a fix coming:-

https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLHUT/comments/kxokqo/missed_hut_rush_awards_are_coming/
    Post edited by SuperKMX_39 on
  • EA_Aljo
    2641 posts EA Community Manager
    Fontler91 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. Tons of folks on Reddit are as well. No rewards for the first 7 tiers.

Turns out they've acknowledged it at least, so there may be a fix coming:-

https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLHUT/comments/kxokqo/missed_hut_rush_awards_are_coming/

Very sorry for the frustration with this. We're working to get it resolved and will hopefully have an update today.
  • EA_Aljo
    2641 posts EA Community Manager
    Just wanted to give you all a quick update. We've got a resolution planned for this issue and will have more details within the next few days. Very sorry for the delay, everyone. Thanks for sticking with us.
  • > @EA_Aljo said:
    > Just wanted to give you all a quick update. We've got a resolution planned for this issue and will have more details within the next few days. Very sorry for the delay, everyone. Thanks for sticking with us.

Thank you!