EA Forums - Banner

Unacceptable game play

124Next

Replies

  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.
  • "Over time, hopefully, this will improve."

    Good enough, time is with us! 😏
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I get that it's the 'best' thing that could happen considering the flow/rhythm.

    Maybe the biggest concern should be how easy the puck carrier manage to 'suck in' the puck with the skate. From a quite hard pass.

    But I guess this things are pretty advanced stuff to program. For everything to match up.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I get that it's the 'best' thing that could happen considering the flow/rhythm.

    Maybe the biggest concern should be how easy the puck carrier manage to 'suck in' the puck with the skate. From a quite hard pass.

    But I guess this things are pretty advanced stuff to program. For everything to match up.

    Are you talking about the video that was posted as an example that we're discussing? If so, I'm not seeing where the puck is being sucked in by the carrier. If I'm wrong, which video is showing this?

  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I get that it's the 'best' thing that could happen considering the flow/rhythm.

    Maybe the biggest concern should be how easy the puck carrier manage to 'suck in' the puck with the skate. From a quite hard pass.

    But I guess this things are pretty advanced stuff to program. For everything to match up.

    Are you talking about the video that was posted as an example that we're discussing? If so, I'm not seeing where the puck is being sucked in by the carrier. If I'm wrong, which video is showing this?

    Yeah that video. Okay, rephrase: how easy the yellow player can receive the unsuccessful pass (with the left skate) from the defender in white.

    I dont think that would be the outcome if we talking IRL, the puck would probebly bounce off.

    But I dont know, I'm mostly speculating now. 🤷‍♀️
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I think that the time should be extended if the video is representative of the current timings, for sure.

    I do understand what you're saying about nothing else hindering him from being able to pick up the puck in that specific instance. But what about if there WAS a defender also rushing to pick up the now-loose puck? In that case - to my eye, at least - the defender should have something of an advantage in the race (depending on positioning, of course) due to the attacker being impeded.

    As it stands, it seems that fictional defender would have to be practically stood on the puck at the time it goes loose in order to have a chance of recovering it, even though the attacker has been blocked off somewhat.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I get that it's the 'best' thing that could happen considering the flow/rhythm.

    Maybe the biggest concern should be how easy the puck carrier manage to 'suck in' the puck with the skate. From a quite hard pass.

    But I guess this things are pretty advanced stuff to program. For everything to match up.

    Are you talking about the video that was posted as an example that we're discussing? If so, I'm not seeing where the puck is being sucked in by the carrier. If I'm wrong, which video is showing this?

    Yeah that video. Okay, rephrase: how easy the yellow player can receive the unsuccessful pass (with the left skate) from the defender in white.

    I dont think that would be the outcome if we talking IRL, the puck would probebly bounce off.

    But I dont know, I'm mostly speculating now. 🤷‍♀️

    Thanks for clarifying. I agree it could be speculation, but I don't think it's unrealistic this could play out the same in real life when it comes to the puck deflecting from skate to skate. Obviously, sticks aren't passing through players/objects in the real world so please don't think I'm claiming that to be realistic.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    monz wrote: »
    These aren't issues with game, the cpu adapts to how you play. You need to learn how to do the same. Try altering your strategies to find what works.


    sorry, what does the adaptation of my game have to do with the failure of the game play ???
    See video?


    This game play is a just said "snot"
    I know
    Admin EA Aljo will again claim that this behavior is correct, what the opposing player is doing.
    This game has nothing to do with "NHL"

    The puck comes loose from the stick passing through the defender. It was easily picked up again because the puck is behind the defender so they can't reach it.

    With respect, you've just said "the stick passing through the defender" as if that's somehow a normal thing.

    To be clear, it isn't. If you and the dev team think it should be, then that's a problem.

    In the play in the video, the puck should come loose (as you rightly say it does) but then the attacker's progress should be impeded by the fact that his stick is tied up by the defender.

    As a result, he probably shouldn't be able to get the puck back as easily. Maybe he can hustle, get his stick free of the defenseman and still get to it, but it shouldn't be a case that the game acts as if the defending player isn't in any sort of position to impede his progress.

    We have explained this many times. The reason sticks pass through bodies and objects is because you don't have the necessary fidelity with a controller to move the stick out of the way. If the stick didn't behave this way, arms would bend in ways that would break them. Over time, hopefully, this will improve. For now, we don't allow the puck to be affected by a stick that passed through a player/object to simulate the time it would take to move your stick around the player/object and make contact with the puck.

    Understood.

    But again, with respect, that doesn't seem to be working in the clip that was posted. The attacker is able to pick up the now-loose puck almost instantly, with seemingly nothing slowing him down.

    I very much doubt he would be able to free his stick from the player in that situation and gain control of the puck in less than a quarter of a second, without so much as even having to adjust his stride.

    There's nothing else obstructing his stick. No other players are able to make a play on the puck. He's going to be able to pick it up quickly. If you'd like to see this time lengthened before being able to pick up the puck, I'll pass on that feedback.

    I get that it's the 'best' thing that could happen considering the flow/rhythm.

    Maybe the biggest concern should be how easy the puck carrier manage to 'suck in' the puck with the skate. From a quite hard pass.

    But I guess this things are pretty advanced stuff to program. For everything to match up.

    Are you talking about the video that was posted as an example that we're discussing? If so, I'm not seeing where the puck is being sucked in by the carrier. If I'm wrong, which video is showing this?

    Yeah that video. Okay, rephrase: how easy the yellow player can receive the unsuccessful pass (with the left skate) from the defender in white.

    I dont think that would be the outcome if we talking IRL, the puck would probebly bounce off.

    But I dont know, I'm mostly speculating now. 🤷‍♀️

    Thanks for clarifying. I agree it could be speculation, but I don't think it's unrealistic this could play out the same in real life when it comes to the puck deflecting from skate to skate. Obviously, sticks aren't passing through players/objects in the real world so please don't think I'm claiming that to be realistic.

    No im with you, that could absolutely happen in real life too.. Im only trying to find a 'error' in that situation, just beacuse sticks aren't passing through players/objects in the real life.

    But the solution to 'fix that' is probebly behind another 'door', so to speak.
  • Hi there
    I've been playing ice hockey since NHL11 and I like that too. In NHL 12/13 I even played HUT Online League and even in League 5.

    But, since NHL is on Ps4, game play is very questionable for me.
    You buy GoldPlayer 85 (NHL21) which costs every Mengé coins. Have good scores on paper, but in truth have no chance against other players (e.g. worth 75).
    Today:

    That was the 2nd attempt to score 4 goals.
    In the first attempt my players had no chance of speeding anything against the opponent.
    I wonder why
    I activated Fast Players plus Syngerie, as you can see at the beginning of the video.
    EA admins think it's because of how my players play, who's behind the controller.
    This is complete nonsense. What can I do if my players don't run and the worse opponents run like lightning.
    I came across something on the internet
    I've already posted that here.
    Is from ESports News:
    Abstract:
    For example, DDA could reduce the strength of Ultimate Team players despite having a high card value on the field, which should guide the user to look for even stronger objects.

    When I look at my games and the text that goes with them, it fits like "fist on the eye"
  • Why does EA Sports keep bringing new packs onto the market?
    Is only rubbish in it and you have a high coin loss of about 75%.

  • dustmann wrote: »
    But, since NHL is on Ps4, game play is very questionable for me.
    You buy GoldPlayer 85 (NHL21) which costs every Mengé coins. Have good scores on paper, but in truth have no chance against other players (e.g. worth 75).
    Today:

    That was the 2nd attempt to score 4 goals.
    In the first attempt my players had no chance of speeding anything against the opponent.
    I wonder why
    I activated Fast Players plus Syngerie, as you can see at the beginning of the video.
    EA admins think it's because of how my players play, who's behind the controller.
    This is complete nonsense. What can I do if my players don't run and the worse opponents run like lightning.

    I don't know what point you're trying to make with that video. Without the video of the first game that you say was somehow rigged against you, what does it prove?

    I'm not saying that DDA is or isn't a thing. In truth, there's probably something to it.

    But did you have a 5% faceoff win rate, miss easy chances, take low-percentage shots, pass to players who were covered, pass to nobody, do nothing but play the body, and sprint the entire time during your first attempt, just as you did in the second?

    If so, I'm more surprised that you scored four in the second attempt than weren't able to do it in the first.

    Just because your players are higher-rated, doesn't mean that you just win.
  • dustmann wrote: »
    But, since NHL is on Ps4, game play is very questionable for me.
    You buy GoldPlayer 85 (NHL21) which costs every Mengé coins. Have good scores on paper, but in truth have no chance against other players (e.g. worth 75).
    Today:

    That was the 2nd attempt to score 4 goals.
    In the first attempt my players had no chance of speeding anything against the opponent.
    I wonder why
    I activated Fast Players plus Syngerie, as you can see at the beginning of the video.
    EA admins think it's because of how my players play, who's behind the controller.
    This is complete nonsense. What can I do if my players don't run and the worse opponents run like lightning.

    I don't know what point you're trying to make with that video. Without the video of the first game that you say was somehow rigged against you, what does it prove?

    I'm not saying that DDA is or isn't a thing. In truth, there's probably something to it.

    But did you have a 5% faceoff win rate, miss easy chances, take low-percentage shots, pass to players who were covered, pass to nobody, do nothing but play the body, and sprint the entire time during your first attempt, just as you did in the second?

    If so, I'm more surprised that you scored four in the second attempt than weren't able to do it in the first.

    Just because your players are higher-rated, doesn't mean that you just win.

    I never said that because my players have better values that I HAVE to win.?
    I'm just saying there should be a difference between an 85 and 77 gold player.
    The price of the players clearly shows this.
    of course I won 4: 0 in the 2nd attempt because my players did what they didn't do in the 1st attempt at all.
    This, in turn, is part of the game play that causes it.
    (Intentional or unintentional)

    In NHL20 I had a game, Level Super Star.
    With my team 91 overall strength, my opponent was 89.
    My players didn't have a chance, tried it 5-6 times.
    Then I used my silver team total strength 78 and I won?
    How can that be?
    I'm playing HUT offline mode.
    I am of the opinion that the GamePlay influences the game, makes good players slower, lets players do stupid things with players.
    The only question is, what is EA Sports doing?
    The solution is in the store
  • dustmann wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    But, since NHL is on Ps4, game play is very questionable for me.
    You buy GoldPlayer 85 (NHL21) which costs every Mengé coins. Have good scores on paper, but in truth have no chance against other players (e.g. worth 75).
    Today:

    That was the 2nd attempt to score 4 goals.
    In the first attempt my players had no chance of speeding anything against the opponent.
    I wonder why
    I activated Fast Players plus Syngerie, as you can see at the beginning of the video.
    EA admins think it's because of how my players play, who's behind the controller.
    This is complete nonsense. What can I do if my players don't run and the worse opponents run like lightning.

    I don't know what point you're trying to make with that video. Without the video of the first game that you say was somehow rigged against you, what does it prove?

    I'm not saying that DDA is or isn't a thing. In truth, there's probably something to it.

    But did you have a 5% faceoff win rate, miss easy chances, take low-percentage shots, pass to players who were covered, pass to nobody, do nothing but play the body, and sprint the entire time during your first attempt, just as you did in the second?

    If so, I'm more surprised that you scored four in the second attempt than weren't able to do it in the first.

    Just because your players are higher-rated, doesn't mean that you just win.

    I never said that because my players have better values that I HAVE to win.?
    I'm just saying there should be a difference between an 85 and 77 gold player.
    The price of the players clearly shows this.
    of course I won 4: 0 in the 2nd attempt because my players did what they didn't do in the 1st attempt at all.
    This, in turn, is part of the game play that causes it.
    (Intentional or unintentional)

    In NHL20 I had a game, Level Super Star.
    With my team 91 overall strength, my opponent was 89.
    My players didn't have a chance, tried it 5-6 times.
    Then I used my silver team total strength 78 and I won?
    How can that be?
    I'm playing HUT offline mode.
    I am of the opinion that the GamePlay influences the game, makes good players slower, lets players do stupid things with players.
    The only question is, what is EA Sports doing?
    The solution is in the store

    But it isn't, though. You've just said as much.

    What you've just said is:-
    • I used a 91-rated team against Superstar for a challenge. Lost 6 times.
    • I used a 78-rated team against Superstar for the same challenge. Won.
    • Therefore, the game is being manipulated so that you buy packs to get better players.

    How does that make any sense?

    Looking at that video, I would say that the way you play is always going to mean you're relying on lucky breaks and bounces going your way.

    If you're giving the puck away right and left, taking shots that have 0.01% chance of going in, and never winning a faceoff, why do you expect there to be any consistency in your results? Sometimes the puck will bounce your way. Sometimes it won't.
  • dustmann wrote: »
    dustmann wrote: »
    But, since NHL is on Ps4, game play is very questionable for me.
    You buy GoldPlayer 85 (NHL21) which costs every Mengé coins. Have good scores on paper, but in truth have no chance against other players (e.g. worth 75).
    Today:

    That was the 2nd attempt to score 4 goals.
    In the first attempt my players had no chance of speeding anything against the opponent.
    I wonder why
    I activated Fast Players plus Syngerie, as you can see at the beginning of the video.
    EA admins think it's because of how my players play, who's behind the controller.
    This is complete nonsense. What can I do if my players don't run and the worse opponents run like lightning.

    I don't know what point you're trying to make with that video. Without the video of the first game that you say was somehow rigged against you, what does it prove?

    I'm not saying that DDA is or isn't a thing. In truth, there's probably something to it.

    But did you have a 5% faceoff win rate, miss easy chances, take low-percentage shots, pass to players who were covered, pass to nobody, do nothing but play the body, and sprint the entire time during your first attempt, just as you did in the second?

    If so, I'm more surprised that you scored four in the second attempt than weren't able to do it in the first.

    Just because your players are higher-rated, doesn't mean that you just win.

    I never said that because my players have better values that I HAVE to win.?
    I'm just saying there should be a difference between an 85 and 77 gold player.
    The price of the players clearly shows this.
    of course I won 4: 0 in the 2nd attempt because my players did what they didn't do in the 1st attempt at all.
    This, in turn, is part of the game play that causes it.
    (Intentional or unintentional)

    In NHL20 I had a game, Level Super Star.
    With my team 91 overall strength, my opponent was 89.
    My players didn't have a chance, tried it 5-6 times.
    Then I used my silver team total strength 78 and I won?
    How can that be?
    I'm playing HUT offline mode.
    I am of the opinion that the GamePlay influences the game, makes good players slower, lets players do stupid things with players.
    The only question is, what is EA Sports doing?
    The solution is in the store

    If you could win consistently with a 78 ovr silver team why would anyone buy packs at all?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.