EA Forums - Banner

Ea club games

First is playoffs suck the way you have it why dose the hard-core team win a trophy and people who have lives and work for a living can not get a cup and btw why do team the win more then 3 game lose 10 or 15 in a row my friends and I do not have fun losing 20 games in a row and yes we know how to play for the morons that say get good ea just dose not know how to program games or got lazy because of no competition btw you guys lost golf because of belay what is next

Replies

• The whole PS4/Xbone generation of games has been god awful...I mean they got off on the entirely wrong foot with NHL 15' circus of a game, then they removed custom attributes from the clubs, and for whatever reason refuse to put them back despite the overwhelming majority of EASHLers wanting them back. Then this format for the playoffs is ensuring that not the best teams win, but rather the teams that cherry pick their games and play the most games are. I miss the 4 games and that was it. Two cracks at it. You lose? Oh well back to regular season games. You werent forced into playing unbalanced games for 20 straight days...
  • If anyone from the EA team actually tried to play this game they'd see how horrific of an experience it is.
  • If anyone from the EA team actually tried to play this game they'd see how horrific of an experience it is.

I think they might play like a couple games. Would be cool if they could play this game numerous time during the week and see what we are actually all talking about. Earlier today I watched a streamer go back to NHL 14 as the servers were up and never had more fun in forever. His chat was bumping and over 100 of us were talking about how awesome PS3/Xbox 360 EA NHL games were and that the PS4/Xbox One really took a toll downhill on providing us a decent hockey game. I think NHL 17/18 were the only decent ones despite community lobbies being taken away.