EA Forums - Banner

Tim Stutzel fantasy card??

Correct me if I’m wrong. But isn’t his card rating suppose too crease after each goal? He has two which should make him a 87 rated card.

I see vets are getting rating updates but not rookies.

Please help with links on discussion or a reasoning please.

Thanks.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    ibebob_eh wrote: »
    Correct me if I’m wrong. But isn’t his card rating suppose too crease after each goal? He has two which should make him a 87 rated card.

I see vets are getting rating updates but not rookies.

Please help with links on discussion or a reasoning please.

Thanks.

Stats are increased, but if it's not enough to make his overall raise, it'll stay the same. As he keeps getting upgrades, his overall will eventually go up.
  • Every attribute was to go up by one except speed and acceleration only went up by .5 for every goal. He has two goals. So technically speaking his speed alone should of went from an 87 to 88.

Burns has gone up 2 overall as has Simmonds.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1539 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Wasn't that fantasy card limited to the world juniors games for increased attributes? Germany would of had to place bronze or better for him to get any upgrade.

The world juniors fantasy cards don't get upgrades with goals.
  • If the WJC fantasy cards aren’t the same event then why are they under the same event and look the same?

Seems misleading and lack of information in my opinion.

The master fantasy cards are under a separate event.
  • Wasn't that fantasy card limited to the world juniors games for increased attributes? Germany would of had to place bronze or better for him to get any upgrade.

There is another set for NHL players

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    Wasn't that fantasy card limited to the world juniors games for increased attributes? Germany would of had to place bronze or better for him to get any upgrade.

There is another set for NHL players

Yeah I know. The starting question was rhetorical. The op was confused by methods of upgrading.
  • ibebob_eh wrote: »
    If the WJC fantasy cards aren’t the same event then why are they under the same event and look the same?

Seems misleading and lack of information in my opinion.

The master fantasy cards are under a separate event.
    There's 3 sets of fantasy cards, each in their own separate groups if you look in the event section of the "my collection" area. There's the fantasy cards that upgrade +1 per goal(+1 per win if a goalie) there's 24 of them and all nhl players. There's the world junior fantasy cards which upgraded depending on their country placement. Then there's the buildable fantasy cards. They upgrade via sets, and each month gets a new set to upgrade them at your own leisure.

EA definitely could do more to provide in game info, although if you don't know, you can always ask.
  • Thanks for the info. My only confusion is that the master sets don’t look the same as the WJC and NHL ones. And those two both look identical.
  • That and I watched another confused Person who mentioned the WJC players in the same event as NHL players.
  • It was mentioned on a YouTube video about fantasy cards.
  • It was dumb of them to name three separate, distinct groups of cards "fantasy". Your confusion is totally understandable.