EA Forums - Banner

Lag glitch

chad11822811
7 posts Member
edited February 3
Hey EA ! Just played a guy with the gamer tag [gamertag removed] on xbox . Hes in div two . I was wondering why he wasnt playing . I was bored so i scored ten goals or so . I kept playing so I wouldn't get logged out . With about a min left i lost connection to servers (which literally never happens to me ) so i assume it is a glitch as i have heard plenty about this . Im sure not a lot you can do but be aware of this guy community. I of course got the loss as well .

Edit: Removed gamertag. Please do not name and shame. This is against the rules for the forums.
Post edited by EA_Aljo on

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey EA ! Just played a guy with the gamer tag [gamertag removed] on xbox . Hes in div two . I was wondering why he wasnt playing . I was bored so i scored ten goals or so . I kept playing so I wouldn't get logged out . With about a min left i lost connection to servers (which literally never happens to me ) so i assume it is a glitch as i have heard plenty about this . Im sure not a lot you can do but be aware of this guy community. I of course got the loss as well .

Edit: Removed gamertag. Please do not name and shame. This is against the rules for the forums.

What mode were you playing? Online Versus uses a peer to peer connection. It's easier to IP boot in that mode. It's not impossible on dedicated servers though. You also have to consider that even if you rarely ever disconnect, that doesn't mean you never will. No ISP guarantees 100% up time. Interruptions happen and there are many different reasons why disconnects occur.