EA Forums - Banner

Packs, what are the best value?

Prev1
What are the best packs for the money? Some aren't worth the money I hear

Replies

• What are the best packs for the money? Some aren't worth the money I hear

None of them are worth money, but ultimate packs are the "best"
  • Gold players value counts. But it's hard with packs, this year i have been more about collectibles.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Gold players value counts. But it's hard with packs, this year i have been more about collectibles.

That's why I say the ultimate pack. 20 or 30 players I think, all gold and over 80.
  • Nylander88TOR
    122 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Gold players value counts. But it's hard with packs, this year i have been more about collectibles.

That's why I say the ultimate pack. 20 or 30 players I think, all gold and over 80.

Time for me to grind, i don't have PS+ so i have to play the mode beside exhibition game Butten, i can get around 700 coins for each game and will earn packs, I ripped a pack from the mode and pulled a bergeron, now i hope to sell it for 30 k lol, doubt it'll happen though! Oh and obejectives, those help with coins.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »

Time for me to grind, i don't have PS+ so i have to play the mode beside exhibition game Butten, i can get around 700 coins for each game and will earn packs, I ripped a pack from the mode and pulled a bergeron, now i hope to sell it for 30 k lol, doubt it'll happen though! Oh and obejectives, those help with coins.

No he wont sell for 30k if it's "just" base bergeron.

I dont have that much coins for the moment. 50k.

But I will keep you in mind. It's toronto players you like, especially nylander and Reilly ah?

But you have afford to their base cards? Can't be that expensive this days.
  • best pack are 86+ with 40-50% rate
  • But a 86 player isn't - that - good anymore..

But if I knew I had your luck steph😉
  • xPDogg65x
    829 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Well being that I just got a prime time pack and pulled a 75 prime time but also got the 94 TOTW McDavid in the same pack, I have to say prime time packs are good. you have to be really lucky to get a 90’s pull in any pack though.
    Usually all packs suck.
  • Sega82mega
    4197 posts Member
    edited February 6
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Well being that I just got a prime time pack and pulled a 75 prime time but also got the 94 TOTW McDavid in the same pack, I have to say prime time packs are good. you have to be really lucky to get a 90’s pull in any pack though.
    Usually all packs suck.

Hehe that sounds fair.. Did you sell?.. The big question?

+u didn't see that one coming!
  • xPDogg65x
    829 posts Member
    edited February 6
    No didn’t see it coming at all. I have been an oilers fan since way back before they were in the NHL so will probably keep him. With distributor and work horse activated his hands are 99 across the board, skating is insane with 99 speed, acceleration and agility, balance and endurance high 90’s, shot is all high 90’s as well. Used him one game so far, 3G 1a and the guy rage quit with 6:30 to go in the third so might have been able to get him another point.
  • Nylander88TOR
    122 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Usually all packs suck.

I Finally bought the Reilly and Nylander I wanted, I got Reilly for 16k and Nylander for 5k both are the special ones. Reilly is an 84ov and Nylander is a 83.
  • Nylander88TOR
    122 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Usually all packs suck.

Oh by the way, will i loose my squad battles rewards? I probably won't play till wed. I'm on pro 2 level. and I've got 7000 coins coming my way and like 5 packs additionally. I also gheard that you can be at pro 2 and drop back to semi pro because of a leaderboard, can I re-win those packs if I go back to semi-pro 3?
  • The only rank that counts is where you are when the season ends, you can go up and down all season but you get the rewards for your final ranking.
  • Nylander88TOR
    122 posts Member
    edited February 7
    The only rank that counts is where you are when the season ends, you can go up and down all season but you get the rewards for your final ranking.

Ok, so what are the rewards that I'm getting from squad battles? I got 3000 coins and a few packs last night, you get rewards for every rank right?
  • I did the gold upgrade set, I got a purple 86ov Russ Courtnall.... bunch of nobody gold cards for a somebody.... unfortunately I cant trade or sell it... i don't want it lol
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    The only rank that counts is where you are when the season ends, you can go up and down all season but you get the rewards for your final ranking.

Ok, so what are the rewards that I'm getting from squad battles? I got 3000 coins and a few packs last night, you get rewards for every rank right?

No you only get squad battle rewards on Thursday, rival rewards on Wednesday at 2 pm pacific. And you only get the rewards for your ranking at the end of the season that’s 2 pm the day before the rewards.
    No didn’t see it coming at all. I have been an oilers fan since way back before they were in the NHL so will probably keep him. With distributor and work horse activated his hands are 99 across the board, skating is insane with 99 speed, acceleration and agility, balance and endurance high 90’s, shot is all high 90’s as well. Used him one game so far, 3G 1a and the guy rage quit with 6:30 to go in the third so might have been able to get him another point.

Sounds like Mcdavid finaly got home, we're he belong.. In your hands.

I got base Mcdavid... So I got a feeling how good that card must be.

Perfect to have on the ice and perfect to sell if you want to build a new team! 😊👍
  • Sega82mega
    4197 posts Member
    edited February 7
    I did the gold upgrade set, I got a purple 86ov Russ Courtnall.... bunch of nobody gold cards for a somebody.... unfortunately I cant trade or sell it... i don't want it lol

That Purple color have never ever been any good to me!...

Nah thats the thing about untradeable cards.. I usally dont choose thoose cards. Cause it must be a match made in heaven, for it to be a card that fit your squad.

But a good way to fil up sets for gold collectibles. That you sooner use to get MSP's. Probebly best chance/way to go, to get a player in your team thats really good to play with, without 'paying any coins'.
  • What insane pack luck for me this week. First I pull the 94 McDavid a few days ago and now I just pulled 94 OEL in an elite pack, this one I might sell after trying him a few games.
    What insane pack luck for me this week. First I pull the 94 McDavid a few days ago and now I just pulled 94 OEL in an elite pack, this one I might sell after trying him a few games.

Hehe sick... Im still waiting for my pack luck. I think im the forgotten one..

But way to go dogge! 😁👍