EA Forums - Banner

Dynamic Difficulty

drmncks
1 posts New member
This is starting to get very frustrating. There is obviously some sort of mechanic set up in the game to sway the game one way or another. Its very obvious. Like super obvious. Its worst in the champions tournament. EA obviously doesn't care because it makes them money. Ill be broadcasting all my games on twitch from now on to show it and I know it so well that I'll just start pointing it out during gameplay

Replies

• drmncks wrote: »
    This is starting to get very frustrating. There is obviously some sort of mechanic set up in the game to sway the game one way or another. Its very obvious. Like super obvious. Its worst in the champions tournament. EA obviously doesn't care because it makes them money. Ill be broadcasting all my games on twitch from now on to show it and I know it so well that I'll just start pointing it out during gameplay

Don’t even bother with it bud, EA will tell you that it does not exist. Just read this forum it’s full of messages like yours.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuperKMX_39
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    drmncks wrote: »

Do you really think that's going to do anything?

Do you think you're the first person to stream their Champs games on Twitch?

All this will lead to is a guy with 0 viewers on Twitch shouting "LOOK HERE'S THE PROOF" every time he concedes a goal, just like it does with everybody else who says they're definitely going to prove it once and for all.
  • drmncks
    1 posts New member
    > @SuperKMX_39 said:
    > Do you really think that's going to do anything?
    >
    > Do you think you're the first person to stream their Champs games on Twitch?
    >
    > All this will lead to is a guy with 0 viewers on Twitch shouting "LOOK HERE'S THE PROOF" every time he concedes a goal, just like it does with everybody else who says they're definitely going to prove it once and for all.

good call. considering that I can call when goals are going to happen. I know icetilt better than anyone and the more eyes on it the better. at least im trying to do something rather then bending over and letting EA get away with **** me
    good call. considering that I can call when goals are going to happen.

Every single person who has ever played a sports game with a defeatist attitude would say that they can call when plays are going to happen, though. It's not a talent or a skill. I used to be able to call the buzzer-beater in NBA Jam. Big whoop.
    I know icetilt better than anyone and the more eyes on it the better. at least im trying to do something rather then bending over and letting EA get away with **** me

I wish you luck, but you're not doing anything more than every single other person that complains about it. Just gonna be sat there shouting "HERE IT COMES...HERE COMES THE GOAL...oh no...got lucky that time" ten times in a row, then shouting "HERE IT COMES...HERE COMES THE GOAL...SEE I TOLD YOU...ICE TILT ICE TILT!!!" when you finally do concede.

I dare say you'll forget about the ten shots that didn't go in beforehand, and still claim that you're some sort of ice-tilt savant.

Yep don't waste your time man. They will find any excuses to deny the existence of DDA. I've tried last year and they ended up closing the thread. We all know its there, just last weekend, I crushed a 90 overall team in SB at Superstar 10-0 and the next game I lost 0-2 against a 76 overall team. I couldn’t even get near the opposing net. Getting over skate by a bunch of AHL players that’s frustrating but at the same time, if EA admits the existence of DDA, they would be facing a large number of lawsuits.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    jplavoie96 wrote: »

Yep don't waste your time man. They will find any excuses to deny the existence of DDA. I've tried last year and they ended up closing the thread. We all know its there, just last weekend, I crushed a 90 overall team in SB at Superstar 10-0 and the next game I lost 0-2 against a 76 overall team. I couldn’t even get near the opposing net. Getting over skate by a bunch of AHL players that’s frustrating but at the same time, if EA admits the existence of DDA, they would be facing a large number of lawsuits.

I've watched every single one of your videos. Never has ice tilt been apparent. You're welcome to keep submitting them and I'll keep explaining what's happening. So far, no one has been able to prove ice tilt exists. Which makes sense because it truly doesn't.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

I've watched every single one of your videos. Never has ice tilt been apparent. You're welcome to keep submitting them and I'll keep explaining what's happening. So far, no one has been able to prove ice tilt exists. Which makes sense because it truly doesn't.

Proving tilt is a little like the wind. It's more something you can feel over something you can see.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Proving tilt is a little like the wind. It's more something you can feel over something you can see.

Haha love it! 👍