EA Forums - Banner

How many times does EA need to hear the same thing over and over again before they acknowledge!

Seriously.

Return of lobbies
More deterrents to quitters/trolls
Return of indoor rinks
Return of jerseys
Return of playable goalies

Feel free to add to this ever-growing list.

EA, Please, please just admit to the mistakes in recent years, and right the ship! No more cop outs, no more explaining things away.

This game had/has so much potential.

Replies

• I don't disagree but there are like 73 threads just like this.... why create a new one?
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Because I can.
  • Ah so it's like that - carry on shouting into the void I guess LOL
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Its been seen, considered and appreciated. If they don't do anything with the feedback its because they don't agree and/or don't care enough about those issues to address them, its that simple.
  • The number one problem for a long time is EA wants to help determine outcomes. IT's A JOKE and ruined the community. They also help the worst players...ie non team players and cater towards them. Awful game............. I want my money back plus $500 for their ignorance.
  • pghkev wrote: »
    The number one problem for a long time is EA wants to help determine outcomes.

Can you elaborate on that?
  • EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    jrago73 wrote: »
    Its been seen, considered and appreciated. If they don't do anything with the feedback its because they don't agree and/or don't care enough about those issues to address them, its that simple.

It's most definitely not this simple. We see these same requests here very frequently, but if these suggestions are going to be added, it won't happen until a future game. People are welcome to keep requesting the same things repeatedly, but because you don't see major features added in a patch, it doesn't mean you're being ignored. We absolutely care and the feedback here stands an excellent chance of making a difference with the future of the game, but it's not going to happen in an update for NHL 21.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Its been seen, considered and appreciated. If they don't do anything with the feedback its because they don't agree and/or don't care enough about those issues to address them, its that simple.

It's most definitely not this simple. We see these same requests here very frequently, but if these suggestions are going to be added, it won't happen until a future game. People are welcome to keep requesting the same things repeatedly, but because you don't see major features added in a patch, it doesn't mean you're being ignored. We absolutely care and the feedback here stands an excellent chance of making a difference with the future of the game, but it's not going to happen in an update for NHL 21.

I meant on an annual basis and some of the things on that list have been requested far before this year. I'm not even trying to poo on the team here, the annual cycle greatly limits how much can be done each game and priorities have to be set.

Whether or not we individually agree with those choices is prettymuch irrelevant so long as we still make our purchase and keep hoping the things we want to see will be there eventually in future releases. Although the 73rd post on the same topics isn't making it any more or less likely.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

I meant on an annual basis and some of the things on that list have been requested far before this year. I'm not even trying to poo on the team here, the annual cycle greatly limits how much can be done each game and priorities have to be set.

Whether or not we individually agree with those choices is prettymuch irrelevant so long as we still make our purchase and keep hoping the things we want to see will be there eventually in future releases. Although the 73rd post on the same topics isn't making it any more or less likely.

Way to many issues within this game in NHL 21 being brought to attention of even the Gamechangers. It has drove many of them away to other games, and they only play league games now. Hut Rivals games are getting difficult to find, as that population is dropping off like flies daily. Even normal club games are falling apart and getting more difficult to find. I feel since NHL 14 they have been hit or miss with their game releases. The C++ programming has multiple flaws within it, and people are exploiting them. One of the producer and designers of this game, just recently found out some issues, that need to be addressed by the Devs. There are simple solutions to a bigger problem. MLB is coming and its already got half of the NHL 21 population with them. Population on NHL is almost low everyday now. Be lucky to get even 1 game by March or April...