EA Forums - Banner

Ripped off by EA. What to do now?

I just got a $50 card to try my luck with a couple of packs. 2800 points $30 + change and taxes so now I have $15.74 left on my account but alas no points. What am I supposed to do now I just paid $34.26 for absolutely nothing, not even a chance at getting something.
I want my points.

Replies

• Socair
    2706 posts Game Changer
    Is there no record of it via the store purchases? Might have to contact MS or Sony.
  • xPDogg65x
    790 posts Member
    edited February 21
    I had $50 on my account and spent it in game, EA took my money and gave me no points. This is EA’s screw up.
    I tried again and got the 1050 points with the remaining $15 that was on my account.
  • Socair
    2706 posts Game Changer
    Ok. Well you’ll have to contact customer support as the CM’s here can’t check that stuff on your account unfortunately. Try Twitter https://twitter.com/eahelp?s=21
  • I don’t do Twitter, did go to ea help, it said if you haven’t received points wait 24 hr before contacting them, I’ll wait till tomorrow if there still not there I’ll try with them.
    Thanks.
  • SuperKMX_39
    120 posts Member
    edited February 22
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    I had $50 on my account and spent it in game, EA took my money and gave me no points. This is EA’s screw up.
    I tried again and got the 1050 points with the remaining $15 that was on my account.

With respect, even when you spend it in game, you're still spending with Sony or Microsoft, not EA.

So EA didn't take your money. Contacting Sony or Microsoft would be valid advice. It could well be that EA is at fault in the end, but refusing to contact the company that actually made the sale is just weird.

I hope it gets sorted out for you.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »

With respect, even when you spend it in game, you're still spending with Sony or Microsoft, not EA.

So EA didn't take your money. Contacting Sony or Microsoft would be valid advice. It could well be that EA is at fault in the end, but refusing to contact the company that actually made the sale is just weird.

It did get sorted out, I would like to apologize to Socair for being snarky with him, I know he was just trying to help and I was ****.
    But got my points and got 2 double prime time packs, pulled 92 PT McDavid, sold for 525k.

It did get sorted out, I would like to apologize to Socair for being snarky with him, I know he was just trying to help and I was ****.
    But got my points and got 2 double prime time packs, pulled 92 PT McDavid, sold for 525k.

Nice! :smiley:

Haha karma gave back! 😊👌

Socair rule! ✌️
  • Socair
    2706 posts Game Changer

No worries, it was understandable. Glad you got it resolved.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4302 posts EA Community Manager
    Glad it worked out in the end, @xPDogg65x.

Sometimes technical issues can come up, but as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll make sure you get what you purchased on the store.