EA Forums - Banner

Pack luck.

I don’t know I I just got really lucky or is everybody have decent pack luck the last couple of days?
Since Saturday night I have pulled a 92 PT McDavid, 91 TOTW Giroux, 90 PT Kopitar, 89 PT Landeskog and a 93 BB Jack Johnson.
I have never pulled so many purples in such a short span before.

Replies

• Same "luck" as always.

Still my MSP Sedin as best pull.

If I get purples, it's 'base Malkin'.

Im not bitter, at all!

😏
  • I’m just surprised that none of them made my team, the 91 Giroux would have but I’m loaded with right handed forwards, the 93 Johnson is a righty as well I needed a lefty, picked up the 93 Klefbom.
  • I just cant feel sorry for you... 🙄😉
  • Keep plugging away it only takes one really good pull.
  • True!

I only play rivals up to silver/gold rewards this days. So my chances of pulling something big has drastically reduce.

But sooner or later.. 😊
  • I've pulled some decent cards, but still waiting on a true master set player pull.
  • Nice, give me some of your luck, haha. Last week SB Elite 1 Rewards, got 3 purple, 2 base VASILEVSKIY and 1 base DRAISAITL and always the base card when they got a special card out.
  • FFDP1975 wrote: »
    Nice, give me some of your luck, haha. Last week SB Elite 1 Rewards, got 3 purple, 2 base VASILEVSKIY and 1 base DRAISAITL and always the base card when they got a special card out.

We should form a club! Hope you have a lucky day beside HUT life.. 😃
  • Opened all the HUT Rush packs, best pull was an 81.

Opened all the promo packs available over the last three days, best pull was base Vasilevsky.

So...no. :smiley:

Opened all the promo packs available over the last three days, best pull was base Vasilevsky.

I opened a 3 gold player pack from rush last week and got a 91 Chelios

It's funny how things change. First week a vasilevsky is something, at least...
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Opened all the HUT Rush packs, best pull was an 81.

We dont wanna here about that. This thread is a place for us that dont feel no love from the HUT gods! 😄😏
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    xPDogg65x wrote: »

We dont wanna here about that. This thread is a place for us that dont feel no love from the HUT gods! 😄😏

Maybe your just not praying to the pack gods hard enough
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    xPDogg65x wrote: »

Maybe your just not praying to the pack gods hard enough

How hard do I need to go hear. Dear lord Mcdavid?... 🙄😄
    Keep plugging away it only takes one really good pull.

Do not keep plugging away.

Build GCs > MSPs, sell, buy your players.

Packs are a scam. It's like gambling. On these forums you'll only hear about the big pulls. Remember that for every big pull, there are 199 empty packs. Do not be fooled into wasting money.

Packs are a scam. It's like gambling. On these forums you'll only hear about the big pulls. Remember that for every big pull, there are 199 empty packs. Do not be fooled into wasting money.

But to build you need golds/packs . 'free packs' is definitely 'worth something', but I wouldn’t like my luck if I bought it for money.

But it's all about luck in the end...

I know how crappy packs are 99.9% of the time, I’ve been playing hut since hut began. I am mostly free to play but I also buy scratch lotto tickets and if I ever win $25-$50 I spend it and get some points, so in away it’s not free to play but it’s no cash out of my pocket.
    Buy plugging away i mean getting your rewards, making collectables with the garbage and maybe you just might get something good.

I agree.

I mean, I know that packs are random and I don't expect to get anything of any value, but I had a bit of spare cash and decided to spend some of it on rolling all of the "promo" packs in the store this week.

Built 18 GCs, which is great. But in terms of big pulls...I got a bronze MSP Messier which sold for about 45k. That's it.

There's a promo going on, apparently. You wouldn't know it, judging by the packs. Elite Players Packs, Primetime Packs, TOTW Packs, Choice Packs, Mega Packs...I've taken my full compliment of all of them. Never again.

Blockbuster cards? Zero. High-rated TOTWs? Zero. High-rated Primetimes? Zero. That Phillipe Myers that everybody needs? Zero.

Next year, I'm going fully F2P.

I've long thought that the problem with the packs is the sheer amount of them that people get. Same in FIFA. Same in Madden. If there were dramatically LESS packs being offered or given away, that contained dramatically MORE in terms of value, I think the entire game would feel more rewarding.

Imagine playing squad battles for a week and knowing that while you're only getting one pack, it'll probably contain a bunch of useful stuff, such as a promo player or a decently-rated player that you can fit into your team. Rather than just a bunch of silvers, low-rated golds, goalie helmets, player numbers, and head coaches.
  • Sega82mega
    3030 posts Member
    edited February 25
    I have spent some real cash once.. Last years game. And I got lucky, did a real profit.

Other then that, I gamble sometimes with my own 'hard earned' HUT coins, to buy one of this more 'flashy packs' for 100 000 coins, I always seem to regret it afterwards, I wonder why... 😏

Buy packs if you really got the money for it... it's not worth it to be both broke and still loose games in HUT... 😉

But this years game the players are more fun to use on the ice .. So there's more temptations out there, we're the store is with all it's packs.