EA Forums - Banner

The Problem?

The problem is that EA doesn't listen to one complaint that it's customers have. I never thought that a company could be so successful by continously crapping on their customers and ignoring what everyone is complaining about. My biggest complaint?? The fact that I have a team that has 7 synergies activated, 3 of which are team synergies......I go up against a chump that has a team full of 83's, some 86's, hardly any synergies activated, and they are all playing like a bunch of 95's. This is ridiculous, especially if they score the first goal. Kiss winning a face-off goodbye. Suggestions EA???? MAKE TEAMS PLAY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE DIVISION IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE GAME FAIR!!!!! I am so tired of this garbage. No, instead EA allows chump teams to piggyback off of my synergies. Its despicable EA. Fix this garbage. NOBODY LIKES IT!!!!!!

Replies

• Socair
    2716 posts Game Changer
    If the matchmaking pool was bigger they could restrict it to same division I suppose. As is, the search does try to find an opponent within your division before expanding up/down five. The ping restriction also impacts the pool if you have that set.
  • Hi
    I can say that this is also fed up in offline play.
    I have Synergie Team Funke, Swarm and Player Synegie Magician, Speedster, Wingman, Workhorse.
    But in the game itself, my players walk like cinder blocks. There is no harmony in the game.
    You could think that something in the game significantly interferes with my game play

• My team Toronto Baers 90
    against a team from the AHL.

What do I get good gold players for if silver players are just as good or even better?
    Incomprehensible
  • dustmann wrote: »

My team Toronto Baers 90

What do I get good gold players for if silver players are just as good or even better?
    Incomprehensible

If you think that silver players are better than high rated player, why don’t you just build a team of silver players then? Let us know how that works for you.
  • EA_Aljo
    2705 posts EA Community Manager
    dustmann wrote: »

My team Toronto Baers 90

Incomprehensible

Have you tried swapping out your players for silvers and see if they play better? Maybe they would fit your playstyle better. The game isn't forcing you to play slower than your opponents. In the first clip, you could have used a spin-o-rama to get around the defender. A toe drag could have also gotten you around them. There are other options than skating as fast as you can down the boards.