EA Forums - Banner

Send to bench option

There needs to be somewhere to send your extra untradeable players that is accessible from where you edit your lines. (Yes I know you can just leave it in your collection but then you risk trading it in when trading in players for sets and what not.) like with these new sets where you get 2 of the same players it would be very helpful.

Replies

• I keep mine in random sets usually buts it’s a hassle when you have bronze silver and gold players that you can’t keep in the same set and you’re trying to edit your lines... lol
  • Couldn’t you just make another line up and put the players you want to keep in the second one?
  • [quote="xPDogg65x;c-2186533"]Couldn’t you just make another line up and put the players you want to keep in the second one?[/quote]

I never thought of that. Would it be accessible from where you edit your lines tho? That’s the main thing. Like it’s not a huge deal i guess I was more just suggesting it needs to be a thing for the future because I don’t see why it isn’t already lol
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 4
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Couldn’t you just make another line up and put the players you want to keep in the second one?

Only the active lineup prevents players from going into sets.

The only alternative I can think of would be using a mule account to send cards over to for holding. Although I'm not sure if ea would consider that against their TOS.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Couldn’t you just make another line up and put the players you want to keep in the second one?

Only the active lineup prevents players from going into sets.

Didn’t know that.
  • EA_Aljo
    2608 posts EA Community Manager

The only alternative I can think of would be using a mule account to send cards over to for holding. Although I'm not sure if ea would consider that against their TOS.

This would be against the ToS so it's best not to move items/coins between accounts.
  • I remember there was one yearin Hut where you would play other playes but you would have to have a certain number of silver players or a certain combination of players to get into the game. That would be pretty cool.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

This would be against the ToS so it's best not to move items/coins between accounts.

Is the dev team actively looking at adding a way to lock cards from being sold or added to sets?
  • EA_Aljo
    2608 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Is the dev team actively looking at adding a way to lock cards from being sold or added to sets?

I'd love to see this happen. Hopefully, it does. Unfortunately, I don't have any details on this functionality being added.
  • monz
    930 posts Member
    What would be great also is selling blocks of cards. IE 100 gold cards for 95k or something along those lines. Cause purchasing/selling hundreds or gold cards at a time can be super painstaking. Or give an option to turn 60-70 gold cards into a tradeable gold collectable. Or make collectables made fully with tradeable cards be tradeable. Something along these lines.