EA Forums - Banner

Gameplay on different screens

bramer25
1 posts New member
Newb question.

I have a 120 inch 1080 projector and an older 55 inch plasma1080p TV. Game looks great on both, but i noticed the game play is much faster then when I plugged it into a Budget 60hz Ben q office monitor (BenQ GW2480 23.8) .

I have read much on the input lag and all that. Seen screen tests, but ive never noticed the difference in a game like I have With NHL. Game play was much easier on the monitor as it slowed gameplay down.

FYI.. Ive played all HUT modes.

Can some one give me a simple answer haha. I know its that simple.

Replies

• You mention the exact brand and model of the monitor but dont provide that for the other devices.

Hard to explain anything with those types of details left out.
  • The key words in the paragraph is budget monitor. Most likely the specs on the monitor aren't good enough to output the game as intended.
  • Socair
    2743 posts Game Changer
    Well generally speaking, the simplest answer is just how much you have to look around. Depending on how far away you are from the screen, bigger screen = more eye movement = slower reaction time. Even if your monitor isn’t the greatest, the smaller screen helps you see the ice/other players easier.