EA Forums - Banner

Thats it I quit

Why do Ea give poor teams boost? 94 Mcdavid over skate by 85 and lower player, always good rebounds for the other team, 95 players always shot off the goal, even a 95 Draisaitl dont even touched the puck on a pass on a 2 against the goaler. Player goes in the opposit direction of the play. And many more cheating glitch by EA. So thats it I quit

Replies

• > @JonnyBo33 said:
    > Why do Ea give poor teams boost? 94 Mcdavid over skate by 85 and lower player, always good rebounds for the other team, 95 players always shot off the goal, even a 95 Draisaitl dont even touched the puck on a pass on a 2 against the goaler. Player goes in the opposit direction of the play. And many more cheating glitch by EA. So thats it I quit
    Like I have stated in previous posts, it's called "scripting". EA conveniently makes things happen the way they want it to. There's nothing you can do about it. Pucks going right through defensmen for scripted goals, EA "conveniently" manipulating your controller, last second scripted ridiculous goals that trickle in. The only way this game/series will ever change and head in the right direction, is if the NHL puts money aside and demands quality. The NHL let's EA get away with murder and it's a disgrace. I don't blame EA anymore for this disaster of a hockey game year after year. Start blaming the NHL for enabling this. It's 2021, there is no excuse for this garbage gameplay.
  • KidShowtime1867
    1721 posts Member
    edited March 23
    Let's see video of these glitches