EA Forums - Banner

NHL21 version 1.60

The final version that will destroy thoose players that just like to go full force in straight forward direaction?

And a patch that will bring much joy to all of us that like to play defense and offens in a great mix?

I dont know anything about this file I downloaded this morning. But I guess time will tell, and im pretty sure (only 1 game in so far), this will be pretty darn good.

4gvrxpv1kmp9.jpg

The good thing, I played 100% hockey and that made him quit.

Replies

• Just more clown gear, thats all..
  • Games been on fire for me. And I dont even wear clown gear.

And would surprise me alot if this was just all in my head, or from the maintenance on the servers today.

But who know, and who care, as long as it stays this way. For now...
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Games been on fire for me. And I dont even wear clown gear.

And would surprise me alot if this was just all in my head, or from the maintenance on the servers today.

You should set up a stream. I'd watch the heck out of it.

You should set up a stream. I'd watch the heck out of it.

Hehe your cute and kind, but I dont considering myself being a streamer.

But I do hope get to play with you one day.

Especially if this startin to be a really cool hockey game, we can pretend were the Sedin brothers, it be almost like real! 😜😅
  • jrago73
    634 posts Member
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I can 100% see this being all in your perpetually optimistic head lol. I'm pretty sure we had this same conversation earlier this year.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I can 100% see this being all in your perpetually optimistic head lol. I'm pretty sure we had this same conversation earlier this year.

Haha!

I remember, I do... Actually was just waiting for you to remind me of that... 😄😉

Oh well, I haven’t been angry playing the game to day.. Even think it made me happy.. So I guess.. Whatever floats my boat... But I wanna share this with you guys.. 😔
    The final version that will destroy thoose players that just like to go full force in straight forward direaction?

And a patch that will bring much joy to all of us that like to play defense and offens in a great mix?

were you kidding or it was serious? i have not played a game so far but i hope it don't change to what you said
  • Dosent seem to be any gameplay fix.

So don't bother me.. It's that time of the year when I usally thinks the 'gameplay has been transformed in to paradise'.

Sorry if I may misslead anyone in that case and I hope everyone gets a nice evning! 😊

Can throw this thread away if mod wants to. 😊
  • i was ready to quit the game and never come back here lol :p
  • Sega82mega
    3503 posts Member
    edited March 25
    i was ready to quit the game and never come back here lol :p

Hehe you're so dramatic!

No worry 😉👍

(i would miss u)
  • kyl_35
    138 posts Member
    I’m assuming this is a download for the all-star tournament, and not version 1.60.

Then again I haven’t even turned on the game since mid January, so **** do I know.
  • Yeah you are probebly right.

And one thing I always notice after a maintenance of their servers(like they had today) is that the game feels much smoother for a short time after.

Like it should, I guess..🙄
  • kyl_35
    138 posts Member
    You had me all excited about 1.60 coming out today, lol
  • kyl_35 wrote: »
    You had me all excited about 1.60 coming out today, lol

Hehe sorry dude... If it makes you feel better.. I had myself excited too.... Aint easy being me... 😜🤗
  • We need an update 1.60

Especially franchise mode with the trade value issues.
  • > @BruinsHockey08 said:
    > We need an update 1.60
    >
    > Especially franchise mode with the trade value issues.

i don't think we are going to see any fixes for franchise mode this year. they're put nearly all their focus on making nhl 22.

it's a real slap in the face to the offline players, but i've decided to stop buying any games from EA, as this is what usually happens. they put all their focus into the multiplayer aspect and the loot boxes/microtransactions, and the offline/single player modes suffer greatly from it.

nhl 20 is probably the last "decent" instalment in the series, since nhl 14.
  • kyl_35
    138 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Me logging on multiple times per day to see if a real 1.60 that makes franchise mode playable has been announced yet
    x4ljryp1djfi.jpeg
  • Haha, at least you are well dressed!... 😄

I feel you though.....