EA Forums - Banner

NHL 22 reveal - Thursday, August 19th @ 11 am EST

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3222 posts EA Community Manager
    Follisimo wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

This should be popular. Definitely a highly-requested feature to bring back. Hopefully EA has put some thought into balancing different attributes and will be willing to re-balance the game as people inevitably discover ways to push builds in unexpected ways.

Honestly the scariest part will be if people manage a 99 overall glitch they did for every single year. But since EA seems to actually ban a bit more often now maybe things get done.

If I recall, the 99 glitch was fixed in NHL 15/Legacy editions. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that was addressed.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Hehe Im glad for you 😊👍

Oh my
    j7f1d1bkfm73.jpg
  • We should be able to push builds beyond their limits, that's just hockey.
    If everyone is super, nobody is and it will all come down to skill -- difference being, we'll now have the skills to actually do stuff
  • I got a question did the winter classic.mode return
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited August 19
    No 'time-map, realese schedule' yet?

When to expect more.

I'll admit.. this is the best information I've heard about this game. NOW I'm kinda excited. I just hope it's done well but that's amazing!
  • Clappy reporting that custom builds are back, baby!
  • KidShowtime1867
    1839 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Very happy with what I've heard so far.

custom EASHL builds coming back.. hell yes.
    EA Vancouver says it has a revamped broadcast presentation.
    all the arenas have been rebuilt and relit to bring the atmosphere to life

source: https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/08/19/inspired-by-madden-nhl-22-introduces-superstar-x-factors-to-change-the-metagame

yesssssss
  • Yeah im enjoying my free time and I must say I have a positive vibe in me... Or should I say - I will remain positive. Everything looks perfect so far.

Damn a GMC will knock me out of my boots.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Yeah im enjoying my free time and I must say I have a positive vibe in me... Or should I say - I will remain positive. Everything looks perfect so far.

Damn a GMC will knock me out of my boots.

I like it. I'm with you. Trying to stay positive. I'm thrilled to see my favorite game make the next-gen jump in terms of graphics and doing so without losing all of our favorite features, while simultaneously bringing back one of the most requested features.. custom EASHL builds.

It's going to be fun building a player again!
  • Very happy with what I've heard so far.

custom EASHL builds coming back.. hell yes.
    EA Vancouver says it has a revamped broadcast presentation.
    all the arenas have been rebuilt and relit to bring the atmosphere to life

source: https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/08/19/inspired-by-madden-nhl-22-introduces-superstar-x-factors-to-change-the-metagame

yesssssss

Ooh good news keeps on coming - feed us EA!

• First thing I noticed was a guy back skating with the puck, so that garbage is still there.
  • EA_Aljo
    3222 posts EA Community Manager
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    First thing I noticed was a guy back skating with the puck, so that garbage is still there.

Are you talking about the :28 mark when the trailer is going in reverse? Otherwise, I'm not noticing where there's backskating with the puck.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    First thing I noticed was a guy back skating with the puck, so that garbage is still there.

you referring to this?

why is this 'garbage'? skating backwards with the puck is a real-life maneuver...
  • I'm most disappointed by the lack of any franchise info. I hope it got some love. Especially the broken trade values that are still in '21.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »

you referring to this?

why is this 'garbage'? skating backwards with the puck is a real-life maneuver...

Yes skating backwards with the puck happens all the time in hockey. I’m just hoping that they fixed it so when you hit them skating backwards they actually get knocked off of the puck instead of being invincible. Definitely not holding my breath though.
  • This may or may not be a dumb question.. I hear the HUT economies will be different from PS4/PS5 can your team go from ps4-ps5? I mean I have a PS5 and half my friends do but I will prob mostly play on PS4 version so everyone can play together but it would be nice to grind/ play hut when I'm alone on the PS5 version. Think that's possible?
  • This may or may not be a dumb question.. I hear the HUT economies will be different from PS4/PS5 can your team go from ps4-ps5? I mean I have a PS5 and half my friends do but I will prob mostly play on PS4 version so everyone can play together but it would be nice to grind/ play hut when I'm alone on the PS5 version. Think that's possible?

Pretty sure I saw something about getting the value of your team to transfer.

This will answer your stuff.

https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-22/buy/nhl-22-dual-entitlement-faq