NHL 22 Closed Technical Test

Replies

• ER4DICATE
    1 posts New member
    Never got my code. Who do I contact
  • ER4DICATE wrote: »
    Never got my code. Who do I contact

They haven't been given out yet
  • The summer is suppose to do a 'light comeback' for Monday and Tuesday - so I may have to make a choose there - technical test or to enjoy the last breath of summer...maybe a perfect combo of them both!

But this presupposes that the test still will be a 'late August' thing... Hope so!
  • misterflugietime
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Technical test starts tomorrow but it will be centered around the "World Of Chel" as announced during the WOC deep dive today. I don't even play this mode so I am extremely irritated to hear that but I don't know if the codes have been sent out *yet* as I didn't receive one and signed up right away.
  • Technical test starts tomorrow but it will be centered around the "World Of Chel" as announced during the WOC deep dive today. I don't even play this mode so I am extremely irritated to hear that but I don't know if the codes have been sent out *yet* as I didn't receive one and signed up right away.

Like usually they will go out the morning of the beta and slowly go out in waves.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Technical test starts tomorrow but it will be centered around the "World Of Chel"

And that means there will be no option to play 1vs1....?

In that case - disappointed. But what the hell, what more then to accept the rules.

The final realese is not that far away - all though it would have been sooo cool to get a peek on the 1vs1 gameplay.

Often in that mode the problems shows more clearly. With the A.I and all that.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Technical test starts tomorrow but it will be centered around the "World Of Chel"

In that case - disappointed. But what the hell, what more then to accept the rules.

The final realese is not that far away - all though it would have been sooo cool to get a peek on the 1vs1 gameplay.

Lmao don't worry there is more. It's not called the NHL22 Closed Technical Test for nothing.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Lmao don't worry there is more. It's not called the NHL22 Closed Technical Test for nothing.

Hehe yeah I really hope so..

"centered around" is not the same as "strictly around"..

• Anyone knows a time for the release of the codes for the close technical test ? Did anyone received one yet ? I almost got up during the night thinking it would have been done at 0 hour, glad I did not.
  • Anyone knows a time for the release of the codes for the close technical test ? Did anyone received one yet ? I almost got up during the night thinking it would have been done at 0 hour, glad I did not.

I believe it's 1pm ET.
  • I have:

Walked my dogs for ~3 hours in the wood.
    Picked up 2 beers.
    Bought myself some chocolate
    Even shaved myself.

I am now ready for a code, give me a code EA!

preparations is everything!
    I have:

Picked up 2 beers.
    Even shaved myself.

We need to party some time.
    I have:

Picked up 2 beers.
    Even shaved myself.

We need to party some time.

Hehe no doubt - I feel the same. 😉✌️
  • I hope to be able to play as an kraken tonight.

😬
    I hope to be able to play as an kraken tonight.

😬

Will they have online versus in the beta? I thought it was only going to be world of Chel nonsense
  • Hopefully it's more than just chel.
  • Lets go EA! I work graveyards and wanna try this before I go to sleep for the day.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited August 2021

😬

Will they have online versus in the beta? I thought it was only going to be world of Chel nonsense

Yeah thats not 100% clear...

"it will be centered around the "World Of Chel" as announced during the WOC deep dive... "

I dont know exactly how to 'understand' that...

It says it's going to be alot about chel - but not just about chel....

I dont know what 'mode' we get to play more then that...

Shootouts?
    1vs1 (Montreal vs Tampa?)
    Or online vs..

Will be a surprise - im a 1vs1 player, I look forward to that.

But perhaps it will be fun to play your guy - in a chel game. Especially if the game are going to be good/fun.
  • lumberjack232
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2021

😬

World of Chel 'nonsense'? You mean one of their most played games modes?

This kind of comment annoys me, simply because you don't play a game mode doesn't make it 'nonsense' or less important. I don't play offline, but I'm not going to criticize the mode of the people who play it. Bottom line, the core game is the same across all modes, so that's what's more important. You may not like WoC, but play it, get a feel for how the game plays.

😬

World of Chel 'nonsense'? You mean one of their most played games modes?

This kind of comment annoys me, simply because you don't play a game mode doesn't make it 'nonsense' or less important. I don't play offline, but I'm not going to criticize the mode of the people who play it. Bottom line, the core game is the same across all modes, so that's what's more important. You may not like WoC, but play it, get a feel for how the game plays.

I agree. I play all modes. I'm not a huge world of chel player only drop ins as I don't play enough to really contribute to a team but I don't knock any of the modes. They all have ups and downs to all modes.

It's the only option we have for a hockey game so you have to take the good with the bad.