EA Forums - Banner

Camera view - 22 beta

bednarz57
31 posts Member
edited August 2021
Is there some kind of bug not allowing you to change your camera view? Both my goalie and skater are locked on the default view. Even when I change it in the settings it won't actually change. Both in game and in the main menu..

Replies

• Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Be sure to set them in the WoC settings as it’s specific to that mode.
  • Kuus2
    221 posts Member
    It’s been like that for years. For some reason WoC setting are not available in the main menu nor takes the default settings from the Be A Pro settings
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Kuus2 wrote: »
    It’s been like that for years. For some reason WoC setting are not available in the main menu nor takes the default settings from the Be A Pro settings

You can find WoC settings in WoC. Just go to Settings in WoC to edit them.
  • Thanks
  • EA_Aljo
    bednarz57 wrote: »
    Thanks

No problem! If you have any other questions, let us know. Thanks!
  • The settings in game are also not working, like others have mentioned you have to change it in WoC hub settings menu
  • GramerProfesur
    561 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Thanks

I don’t know about anyone else but my settings aren’t saving. I tried to hide or make smaller the player hovering icons (by the way the arrows are awful) and cant. Also when I do overhead there is a glitch that when I’m locked onto the puck, unlike 21, my player cant be seen off-screen if I’m far behind the play. If I’m locked onto the body, I’m constantly pressing select to get back into the play if I’m when I haven’t had to do that. Only when playing goalie obviously. Makes playing defense a real chore

Is this an issue with auto-zoom maybe? Although mine is turned on as it was in 21. Think I remember last years beta did same thing
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Thanks

I don’t know about anyone else but my settings aren’t saving. I tried to hide or make smaller the player hovering icons (by the way the arrows are awful) and cant. Also when I do overhead there is a glitch that when I’m locked onto the puck, unlike 21, my player cant be seen off-screen if I’m far behind the play. If I’m locked onto the body, I’m constantly pressing select to get back into the play if I’m when I haven’t had to do that. Only when playing goalie obviously. Makes playing defense a real chore

Is this an issue with auto-zoom maybe? Although mine is turned on as it was in 21. Think I remember last years beta did same thing

Hi there. Please post your feedback in the closed technical test forums here. Thanks!
  • I started with overhead but are now going with 'high'.

Pretty intense camera.
  • I’m happy im not the only one thats been having weird issues with the camera settings.
  • bednarz57 wrote: »
    I’m happy im not the only one thats been having weird issues with the camera settings.

It's all over the AHQ forums for the tech test
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.