EA Forums - Banner

2sweeeeeeet Member

About

Username
2sweeeeeeet
Joined
Visits
455
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
115
Badges
6

Replies

  • PlayoffError wrote: » EA_Roger wrote: » As I called out above it's far from a myth, I'm not saying it's a generality and I'm not saying it's anyone in particular. What I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of unconstructive remarks deraili…
  • Sinbin wrote: » joefitz22 wrote: » Sinbin wrote: » GrundleDemon333 wrote: » EA_Roger wrote: » In my years as a Community Manager, I've never seen devs as passionate as the ones we have here. Not only have they accumulated hundreds …
  • I disagree. The game was being bought and played “in droves” on last gen. Mainly because NHL 09 to 11 were great games. If you had a problem with those games then you’re likely in the minority. No one wants a “sim” hockey game that’s 13 minutes long…
  • djneohockey wrote: » Might be that we are not kids anymore too? Maybe we need too much as an adults to be entertained by a videogame and they just can't keep up. So they rather focus on casuals. No that’s not it either, for me anyway. I …
  • *Not just on last gen but in the 90s too. Those games were so fun they were impossible to put down.
  • djneohockey wrote: » It's not because the " realism", it's because to produce a good game costs money. EA wont put much money into the product itself. They spend money on marketing, Gamechangers or other "feedback"/ marketing programs. Then the…
  • I disagree that the lobby/matchmaking system is the number one issue with this game. To me it’s the actual game itself, and as you touched on especially the skating, bubbles and the servers. That being said, we don’t need randomness just because …
  • Here’s another thing. Check your flipping shot totals from now on. I’ll give you an example of how stupid this series has become because of “sim”. My friends and I were playing 3s yesterday and, we only lasted about 4 games before it became just tir…
  • mikeyflex wrote: » Shaking my head how much this game digress. That have manage to wreck this franchise beyond anything I've ever seen. How is this possible? You can thank the cry babies that wailed for “realism” because they couldn’t hold …
  • MetalMilitia623 wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » evilh VeNOM2099 wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » Are there really people in here supporting the idea that they should make a button just for picking up the puck? Smh it just gets worse and wors…
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » evilh VeNOM2099 wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » Are there really people in here supporting the idea that they should make a button just for picking up the puck? Smh it just gets worse and worse ever…
  • evilh VeNOM2099 wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » Are there really people in here supporting the idea that they should make a button just for picking up the puck? Smh it just gets worse and worse everyday... The more things we can control …
  • Are there really people in here supporting the idea that they should make a button just for picking up the puck? Smh it just gets worse and worse everyday...
  • Gally15_5 wrote: » HandsomeCatf1sh wrote: » They didn't "take away offensive ability and creativity"...they just made it so the defense works. So those that thought they had ability and were creative weren't really, they were just handed it t…
  • I agree. 4 minutes is ridiculous, that’s why the entire online game is played at such a rushed pace. It used to be 5 I dunno why the reduced it. I guess you can say well it’s only 1 minute less per period but what if they went to 3 minute periods? …
  • djneohockey wrote: » 2sweeeeeeet wrote: » djneohockey wrote: » I would be really happy IF we have the real world physics in the game. Just to clarify, I don't think that the physics we have in the game is terrible. It's just stuck somew…
  • There are way too many jobbers that don’t understand the fact that there aren’t even a fraction of enough buttons on a controller to play a “full sim” sports game. Not even remotely. Brain use is awesome.
Default Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

25 Agrees5 Likes10 Comments5 AgreesFirst AnniversaryFirst Comment