EA Forums - Banner

Twelve Days..... Twelve Days.... And I'm really disappointed!!

Same here man,
Really disappointed!
I tweeted them with no response.
I wrote them, got a generic email asking for my info,
When I gave them what they asked the response was-

HELP CENTER
Hello again Richard,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information.

To get you an effective resolution, I'm going to escalate this issue to the higher department which is well equipped to handle such issues. I’m confident we’ll solve the issue or suggest alternatives.

Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 1 – 2 weeks. We apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time. During this time, you may update your case with additional information that might help us to resolve your issue without causing any additional delay.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please be assured that your concern is our priority.

Sincerely,
Arup
Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Replies

• yourgrundle
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    The same for me, too. What is going on, EA?
  • cavalier_tex
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    11 for me
  • asadlersd42
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've gotten the same generic emails with hirribke response times as well. They can't even admit itsntheirnfault all my responses say that it is something to do with my devices. This doesn't make any sense since I play between two devices and when switching back ndnforth can access my town for a few seconds. I'm so super frustrated and angry I will miss the valentines items as I have payed since the beginning and have everything but the duff car so far.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.