EA Forums - Banner

What a dream....

LOL! ME TOO!
During the Halloween update, I dreamt that my task was to go shopping with Homer in the house of evil for one hour! hahaha! I was in the shop itself. Lots of shrunken heads and tiny potion bottles with the yoghurt machine. Good grief!

Replies

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Haha well I haven't gone that far but I did once dream that I opened my game and found my SF had gone.

Sorry did I say dream? I meant NIGHTMARE.
  • Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    My dream was taking Bart to the steel mill... and I started watching all the steel mill workers very closely.. caring all that Hot stuff around... Mmmmm -Droool-
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I had a dream where all the limited time items came back, and I battled kang, every punch would give me a doughnut, and got enough to buy him.

I've probably had more dreams though I've forgotten them.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    I had similar dream to this ages ago when we had the Halloween update......i was with Bart & Homer trying to fend off an attack from the zombies :lol: Homer had his shotgun :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    it could be either...
    1. You have black mould in your house. Much similar properties ton pcp
    2. Eating cheese before bed
    3. Not enough fibre in your diet
    4. The barrista at starbucks put some meth in your mocha lattee
    5. Battery discharge from ipad is shorting out brain
    6. Sun spots
    7. RS did it...he gets blamed for a lot of things.
    8. Government goons put something in town water supply
    9. Beta carotine defficiency
    10. On set of madness

Is there anyone out there?
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013

11. Thinking about TSTO when going to sleep
    12. Subject to chemical testing as a baby
    13. EA has used this game to hack into our minds with this game, making us over-addicted to this game, and these dreams are side effects.

• kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    Definitely hooked on this if your dreaming about it hahaha, I hope I dont start dreaming about it :shock:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Definitely hooked on this if your dreaming about it hahaha, I hope I dont start dreaming about it :shock:

Then prepare for a mothership of these dreams, they will never stop once they start :shock: :shock:
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Then prepare for a mothership of these dreams, they will never stop once they start :shock: :shock:

:cry::cry::cry: My life will never be the same.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

:cry::cry::cry: My life will never be the same.

Lol you do get used to it, but yeah...... :cry::cry:
  • Fritter2
    55 posts
    edited February 2013
    I haven't dreamt that I was in the game, but for the past three nights in a row I have had the same dream that I am playing it and trying to design my Burns Manor... over and over and over. It's making me crazy!
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Make sure you spin the top.... It will tell if you are in a parallel world
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Joshua6913
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Add: Joshua6913
    Add: sdejohncady
    please
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Joshua6913 wrote:
    Add: Joshua6913
    Add: sdejohncady
    please

No, because you didn't say thank you!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Out of that list, I can only rule out Starbucks. However, I just win a gift card from my job. It's just $5 bucks, but Starbucks can get addictive quick. I think you might be on to something with the meth. I remember I used to go every day
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013

If you are not dreaming about it, then we know where the antenna is.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!