EA Forums - Banner

How over-stashed are your SH buildings?

Prev1
fkp1m0.jpg
I have 973 pills from chasing this guy around, but only about 400 in the other buildings because I keep forgetting to use the Googolplex. Just curious if some people play all the games and have crazy amounts stored up.
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    fkp1m0.jpg
    I have 973 pills from chasing this guy around, but only about 400 in the other buildings because I keep forgetting to use the Googolplex. Just curious if some people play all the games and have crazy amounts stored up.

:o

That's awesome, Dee!

I'm still working on getting to the 2 billion. So no stash for me until that gets done. Soon, I hope. :)

• 168sean168
    3662 posts Member
    Quite well stocked for me, probably around 2000 for smartphone and pill, 1500 for Oscars, 1000 for magazines. The rest ranges about 300 to 500
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Quite well stocked for me, probably around 2000 for smartphone and pill, 1500 for Oscars, 1000 for magazines. The rest ranges about 300 to 500

It's things like this that make you a Jedi Master, @168sean168 :)

• 168sean168
    3662 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »

It's things like this that make you a Jedi Master, @168sean168 :)

:flushed:
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I've got them all maxed out plus, but not as plus as you.

...I'm still hoping for a big land release!
  • Last time I looked pretty much all of mine were in the 4 to 500 range as in all honesty I just got so bored with the grind and the lack of anything to use it for as I've already attained the 2 billion level some time ago (way before the Springfield Heights special where you got a boosted amount of items per collection( was it 4x or something like that )) thanks to taking advantage of the bug when the Heights was first released and you could get more than 10 of each building although 99.9% of the Heights buildings are in storage as I simply don't like monstrosities and that's my opinion of them.
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    I maxed them all out the first time. But then it became irrelevant. As long as the floating symbol is gone I don't pay attention to how much anymore.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I forget about all the mini-games, really. Since the one from the future event kept refusing to award me currency if I was full up, I just don't pay them any mind. If I see the turkey I'll tap him and chase him if I have nothing better to do, but I really don't do much with the rest.
  • dlee1226662
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What happens when a SH requests item pops up on the daily?
    Do you skip that day?
  • I have 710 SH currency for all types. Googleplex has been kind.
  • What happens when a SH requests item pops up on the daily?
    Do you skip that day?

Yes. I usually swap those tasks for donut payouts.
  • johncolombo
    11200 posts Senior Moderator
    Between 700 and 750 of all.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Lots of pills and phones, above the max+ that the new characters allowed you to get with 8-hour tasks. I still play the cauldron and Bigclaw. Now I play the spy hunter drone because I like to super-max my garbage before Tuesday, thus, I'm adding phones.

I don't use the Googleplex, as I don't have an excess money problem.
  • What happens when a SH requests item pops up on the daily?
    Do you skip that day?

But what if after dismissing a SH requests, you get another one.
    IS there a wssy to dismiss the second request.
  • frosted1414
    2228 posts Member
    Do you skip that day?

Yes, wait till the next day and you can swap again.
  • wadebear
    3538 posts Member
    Do you skip that day?

Only if you swapped just before the reset time. Which I think is 7 PM Central time (I've forgotten).
    That's the problem I have with swapping Challenges - I'll swap out one I don't want and get another one I don't want, like for Heights currency or a dribble of cash. And I REALLY hate the ones that tie up a bunch of characters so you can't even use the Job Manager to send them on task. It's not so bad when it only affects ONE character (currently have "Make Wiggum Nap in the Station" for $2000), but when you have a big long list of characters to send on a lame payout task...
  • ^ I don't swap the daily task unless it's SH related because if I swap a cash one I almost always get a SH one. I think you can just leave them and they eventually go away.
    Wow, it looks like we have a few overachievers with the SH materials. I'm impressed.
    @suetopia You are almost there!!!! :) How may polo fields?
  • rw228
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I have 1024 pills, 1010 trophies, 911 magazines, 600 phones and then like 500 chairs, and 350 yoga and coffee.
    I wish that Big Claw thing would payout pills each time and the XP and money it gives is almost useless to me.
  • johncolombo
    11200 posts Senior Moderator
    rw228 wrote: »
    I have 1024 pills, 1010 trophies, 911 magazines, 600 phones and then like 500 chairs, and 350 yoga and coffee.
    I wish that Big Claw thing would payout pills each time and the XP and money it gives is almost useless to me.

Big claw gave me enough pills over the time it took me to restock the other craftables from the last SH expansion to catch up to what I made with googolplex on the others.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I hope they release more land in SH soon. I need more space and my town feels off balance. OCD? :p