EA Forums - Banner

The update is here! WOOOOOO

Prev13
Thats was evil mate lol

When im not playing TSTO or chatting on this forum, im usually watching a film or doing both as of right now (weekdays) lol main hobby is track racing in my car :) do love to go fast round a circuit and drift when possible :)

Replies

• kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats was evil mate lol

When im not playing TSTO or chatting on this forum, im usually watching a film or doing both as of right now (weekdays) lol main hobby is track racing in my car :) do love to go fast round a circuit and drift when possible :)

have to say I love my tv programmes so tv is a big factor in my hobbys too but I do get outside too haha I get drunk most weekends like most Irish teenagers, but yeah track racing be sweet to do is that your career or just a hobby?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    You are not funny.

Matter of fact, you are sort of mean!

I almost fell for it then I realized that there were not 20 other posts saying the same thing, so I knew it was a hoax.

You are also a hoaxster....is that a real word? If not it should be!

:D <---see the smilie? It means I'm joking.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You are not funny.

I almost fell for it then I realized that there were not 20 other posts saying the same thing, so I knew it was a hoax.

Hoaxster?? ehhmmm we'll make it a real word if it isnt, I can be this forums "Hoaxster" providing you all with misleading information :twisted:
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm so glad my legitimate question was knocked to the second page without an answer for threads like this!!
    Maybe I should start an Add Me thread. :?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You are not funny.

Hoaxster?? ehhmmm we'll make it a real word if it isnt, I can be this forums "Hoaxster" providing you all with misleading information :twisted:

Wouldn't that be called misinformation? LOL I think you should do it but be sure to add a devious smilie at the end to leave people guessing if you are being a hoaxster or not.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    2Shay539 wrote:
    I'm so glad my legitimate question was knocked to the second page without an answer for threads like this!!
    Maybe I should start an Add Me thread. :?

there ya go I answered your question, happy? :-)
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You are not funny.

Wouldn't that be called misinformation? LOL I think you should do it but be sure to add a devious smilie at the end to leave people guessing if you are being a hoaxster or not.

Like We will finally get Lenny and Carl for the Easter update, or do we? 8)
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Every time, every time I fall for this, ugh, you're not getting any hobbies out of me hoaxster.

2Shay, by the way, I like the name, nice. Really the OP is asking something similar because he is bored, hobbies, other games, you're both bored, join in on this thread and make it something fantastic. Sadly I looked at your post and nobody replied, and honestly I didn't feel inspired to reply because I really don't play that many other EA games (NFS Most Wanted and Scrabble). This is more about the Simpsons or maybe something more random. An add me thread would have bad more response, but less interaction,

It is mother personal, these boards to fast, welcome, join the party. I had a good 20 threads go dead when I started, it happens, but keep plugging away ad you can end up wasting much more time here like the rest of us losers.

So lets hear it, you're favorite hobby and some other games people play.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You are not funny.

Perfect! Go forth, young grasshopper, and spread your misinformation.

A word of warning though, the natives can be mean and may not find it very funny so have your armor on and ready to be flamed. In other words, all joking aside....don't do it. I'm just having fun at the moment but others may not see the humor in it.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    You are not funny.

Perfect! Go forth, young grasshopper, and spread your misinformation.

A word of warning though, the natives can be mean and may not find it very funny so have your armor on and ready to be flamed. In other words, all joking aside....don't do it. I'm just having fun at the moment but others may not see the humor in it.

I shall test that theory, I could be the hoaxster everyone loves? Rs was mean yet everyone loved him?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    DUDE!

You think people loved RS?

Interesting.

I bet you think people loved **** too, huh? LOL....ok.....bad analogy but seriously. Do NOT use him as your role model on how to behave in a forum.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    have to say I love my tv programmes so tv is a big factor in my hobbys too but I do get outside too haha I get drunk most weekends like most Irish teenagers, but yeah track racing be sweet to do is that your career or just a hobby?

Hobby at the moment but help out every now n then on a mates semi pro team when he short onn drivers :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    MD - I missed your post in my mad posting. Posting mad? Mad Posting? Eh, whatevs lol.

Hobbies?

Photography!

Other EA game?

Are you nuts? I would rather hang onto my remaining sanity, the server issues with TSTO has me not interested in any other games they have.

The other games I play every day are My Country and The Tribez.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    MD - I missed your post in my mad posting. Posting mad? Mad Posting? Eh, whatevs lol.

Hobbies?

Photography!

Other EA game?

Are you nuts? I would rather hang onto my remaining sanity, the server issues with TSTO has me not interested in any other games they have.

So I take it your a photographer? Are those games like apps or computer games?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Kevin - they are apps. I really like them. They are builder games (TSTO is considered a builder game in my mind). Other ones I like are Presidents vs. Aliens and Time Geeks. They are all free in the App Store, so go check them out.

I am a photographer, not a professional because I don't do it for a living. I am the school photographer at my sons school and I also do gallery showings and commission work. No weddings (well I do for close friends and family but that's it) and no portrait work because I find people boring and would rather not photograph them in studio settings.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Hobbies?

Photography!

Other EA game?

Possibly mad posting while mad?

Wait a minute, back up.....photography, no, don't you qualify as more than a hobbyist? Maybe not the ranks of a professional making a living at it, but you get paid in some form, so cannot be a hobby, you're overqualified as a hobbyist, but nice try.

• kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Kevin - they are apps. I really like them. They are builder games (TSTO is considered a builder game in my mind). Other ones I like are Presidents vs. Aliens and Time Geeks. They are all free in the App Store, so go check them out.

I am a photographer, not a professional because I don't do it for a living. I am the school photographer at my sons school and I also do gallery showings and commission work. No weddings (well I do for close friends and family but that's it) and no portrait work because I find people boring and would rather not photograph them in studio settings.

I too love builder games so I will be checking them out thank you.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Hobbies?

Photography!

Other EA game?

Possibly mad posting while mad?

Wait a minute, back up.....photography, no, don't you qualify as more than a hobbyist? Maybe not the ranks of a professional making a living at it, but you get paid in some form, so cannot be a hobby, you're overqualified as a hobbyist, but nice try.

LOL.

I would never call myself a professional photographer. I make more money as a systems analyst than I ever could as a photographer. So how about saying I'm an enthusiast? An advanced hobbyist? I'll PM you the link to my online gallery. I'd rather not share it on here.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    For a moment, I was SO happy. :mrgreen:

Then I saw it was a joke. Now I hate everything. :cry:

Well, by "everything" I mean only the things I don't like. Like liver. Blech. :x

What else do I do? Aren't you nosy?! But the answer is obvious. I'm here when not tapping. Duh. :roll:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:
    For a moment, I was SO happy. :mrgreen:

Then I saw it was a joke. Now I hate everything. :cry:

Well, by "everything" I mean only the things I don't like. Like liver. Blech. :x

What else do I do? Aren't you nosy?! But the answer is obvious. I'm here when not tapping. Duh. :roll:

Duh. :twisted:

You also like to end every sentence with a smilie :D

Is this some sort of secret message? 8)

LOL.....teasing! :!: <---thanks to the person who pointed out that this looks like Homer's ****....thanks...I will never look at that smilie the same again!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.