EA Forums - Banner

1 question and 1 glitch

Calerock wrote:
Question:
If Barney is a premium item now, why doesn't he get more money per quests?

Glitch:
Though, this isn't worth it, it's cool. On the scratch card, scratch a line in the middle through all 3 things. If you don't like what they are, close the app, open it, and you can try again!

Answer: He was not originally a premium item so that is why he doesnt get more money.

Glitch: Cool, Thanks :mrgreen:

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Because he started off as a Santa Coin character, so everyone who got him then doesn't have him as a premium character. It's probably too much effort for the programmers to differentiate between those users who bought him with Coins vs those who bought him with Donuts.

I'm gonna try that glitch next!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Question:
    Glitch:
    Though, this isn't worth it, it's cool. On the scratch card, scratch a line in the middle through all 3 things. If you don't like what they are, close the app, open it, and you can try again!

Really? :shock: cool to know lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    I heard that that glitch doesnt work and that you just get the same scratch r card you would have gotten anyway, with the same icons.
  • jbillotte
    267 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thats and awesome glitch thank you :)
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    oO def gona try this glitch out :D
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    The glitch worked for me. If you completely scratch on of the items, then you will get the same card.
    Though, it's not really worth the time :p
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    The glitch worked for me. If you completely scratch on of the items, then you will get the same card.

Oh I think I get it.. only scratch a little off each panel, but not to the point where they flash white and are kinda locked in
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeeeeeee
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Barney thing: WHAT!?

Glitch: so, you're telling me that if I'm lucky enough to do the thing without crashing, and the card isn't great, I crash my game and wait another week to do it?
  • davesmurano
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    If you want to add me, you MUST pm me your username, otherwise I'll delete your request, and pm you a long message on why I declined your request.

i don't want to send you a request because i'm maxed out already but curiosity has me wanting to see what's in the long pm.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Glitch: so, you're telling me that if I'm lucky enough to do the thing without crashing, and the card isn't great, I crash my game and wait another week to do it?
    No..that is nothing close to what I'm telling you.
    Plus, you get a scratch card once every 6 hrs I think
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

No..that is nothing close to what I'm telling you.
    Plus, you get a scratch card once every 6 hrs I think

I know what you're telling me

The cards make my game crash, so yeah

P003htb wrote:
    If you want to add me, you MUST pm me your username, otherwise I'll delete your request, and pm you a long message on why I declined your request.

i don't want to send you a request because i'm maxed out already but curiosity has me wanting to see what's in the long pm.

I've been meaning to take that out, it's Way to much work to track down you people for pm's.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    Glitch didn't work for me...I kept getting the same card.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Oh I think I get it.. only scratch a little off each panel, but not to the point where they flash white and are kinda locked in
    This does NOT work for me. :(

I scratched a single line in each panel (none flashed), then pressed the home button to hide the game and closed it from the background. When I launched the game again and signed in, it immediately took me back to the scratch-r game and the panels were the same.

I tried three times with the same result each time.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if I'd call it a glitch, but the scratch card thing worked for me. After scratching a line through the panels to see whats there, instead of just closing the app, I had to close it then restart my iPad. When I opened the game up again, the scratch card option was there and I got to play again... coincidentally, I got three axes, so hooray for me. Then again, the payout isn't enough for me to want to do this more often, so... meh.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    I also double tap the home button and close the simpsons tapped out.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    I also double tap the home button and close the simpsons tapped out.
    And then restart?

I did the tap home, double tap and close TSTO, then launched the app. That's what DOESN'T work.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    NOOO..sorry if I explained it bad.

While your still on the scratch card, hold the power+home button till it restarts.
    When it turns back on, double tap home button and close the simpsons tapped out
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I am of the daring and brave sort, I will continue to live life on the edge and scratch the whole card, all at once, with no going back, like a real man, yep, that is how I roll mothfawkers
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    NOOO..sorry if I explained it bad.

While your still on the scratch card, hold the power+home button till it restarts.
    When it turns back on, double tap home button and close the simpsons tapped out
    Got it now... Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.