EA Forums - Banner

Is the rush over?

Prev1
Replied to your PM.

People shouldn't stop visiting, purchase the trains with the excess hearts and then sell them. You can sell the Valentine's items so why not make some in-game cash?

I deleted all the selfish neighbors who were taking Valentine hearts from me and not returning the favor. I now have neighbors that they all visit (thanks guys!!) I'm going to make myself an orchard of "cherry" trees, lol.

Replies

• chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, well I havent been doing it religiously either so I forgive some people. Some don't do it at all and I'll probably delete them because it shows that during any content update such as halloween or xmas they probably wont help out there too, when we really need it.

I've noticed some people do it a couple times a week, which is ok by me. I just don't have the time these days to search for hearts on their world.. quickly tap the ones that disappear quickly, and re login to their world to get a heart that disappeared too quickly. It takes literally two hours of just tapping away at worlds, I don't really have the time every single day
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Noooo it might be me. Sorry I didn't have time to visit everyone last night but ill do it in a couple hours xx
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Noooo it might be me. Sorry I didn't have time to visit everyone last night but ill do it in a couple hours xx

I don't think anybody expects you to visit everyday. Stuff happens but you can tell when people are just being selfish. There was a poster that bragged about having 1,000 hearts and never visiting any neighbors. I thought that was all kinds of wrong.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I don't think anybody expects you to visit everyday. Stuff happens but you can tell when people are just being selfish. There was a poster that bragged about having 1,000 hearts and never visiting any neighbors. I thought that was all kinds of wrong.

Yeah, that's low.
  • Dahl_Lin
    151 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I now have neighbors that they all visit (thanks guys!!)

You are lucky!!
    I have been trying to get this myself and it seems pretty hard.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i noticed the same thing.
    But at your town i always find cards :mrgreen:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013

NOOOOOOO melody, you I see that you are visiting hahahaha, perhaps not every day, but hats fine, I am talking of people NEVER ever visiting anymore
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I'm going to make myself an orchard of "cherry" trees, lol.

That's what I've been doing - I love those trees!

uuZasFBl.jpg
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:

Thanks Arnout, I try to do my best, just for those who are coming in the night, there might be no hearts left, Nthe first thing I do when I am awake, after....... I am collecting cards, and hope that they will come back, I can only gry to make the most cards available,

AND YOU arnout I see your cards flying :lol: So I am really talking about NON visitors
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    arnoutVI wrote:

Thanks Arnout, I try to do my best, just for those who are coming in the night, there might be no hearts left, Nthe first thing I do when I am awake, after....... I am collecting cards, and hope that they will come back, I can only gry to make the most cards available,

AND YOU arnout I see your cards flying :lol: So I am really talking about NON visitors

sometimes i wake up at 2 AM and collect cards, then arround 6 AM i do the same before leaving to work.
    At work i can't collect cards, the Wifi next door is protected (before it wasn't) since a couple of months :twisted:

At visitors "WAKE UP" :mrgreen:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ok warning to the sellfish neigbours,
    Consider yourself deleted before the new update, I did my first 19 level without neigbours, and have more than enough money on my account and all the land and more than 800 donuts , I really don't need you :evil: :evil: :twisted:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Ok warning to the sellfish neigbours,
    Consider yourself deleted before the new update, I did my first 19 level without neigbours, and have more than enough money on my account and all the land and more than 800 donuts , I really don't need you :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Well you might for whacking day (if it happens) and the Easter egg event (if it happens) but neighbors are really easy to come by. Dump the dead weight and find some new nicer neighbors. (First PM the ones who post to make sure they haven't been locked out of their towns).
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    First, I'd like to say Happy Valentine's Day! But...

:oops: That's me. I visit 25 neighbours per day on a 4 day rotation. Apologies but between the time taken, having a 2 year old and to be honest, the level of tedium involved that's the best I can do.

Am I the person that bragged about having 1000 hearts? I did say I had a 1000 hearts but I don't remember bragging about it?

I will be fair to all my neighbours and say I'm visiting your town once every four days and that's not going to change. I will completely understand if any or a number of you decide to delete me as I know it's not personal and that you just want to maximise your game play. No hard feelings and I wish you all the very best :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    First, I'd like to say Happy Valentine's Day! But...

:oops: That's me. I visit 25 neighbours per day on a 4 day rotation. Apologies but between the time taken, having a 2 year old and to be honest, the level of tedium involved that's the best I can do.

Am I the person that bragged about having 1000 hearts? I did say I had a 1000 hearts but I don't remember bragging about it?

I will be fair to all my neighbours and say I'm visiting your town once every four days and that's not going to change. I will completely understand if any or a number of my you decide to delete me as I know it's not personal you just want to maximise your game play. No hard feelings and I wish you all the very best :D

Nope. Not you. The person said "I have 1,000 hearts and I have NEVER visited any of my neighbors....lol lol lol"

I think what we are all saying is that as long as you are visiting. It doesn't need to be every day. I deleted 20 people who hadn't visited in a week after I had visited them every single day. Not everybody can play every day. I have broken my list down and I visit half on one day and half on the other. If I visit and there are no cards? Then I don't go back till I go through that rotation again. That means a day could go by before I go back again so it looks like I hadn't visited in 2 days when I had but there were no cards.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Lol phew, I'll get it on it anyway.

And why would you brag about not visiting??? If I was his neighbour I would delete him ASAP
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi peru, noooooo you neighter, i see you passing by once in a while :lol: , you are not on my delete list :lol: , I know that we have lifes besides the simpsons, I have children too, the need food, they need to have clean clothes but I think the ones who arent visiting anymore are these who I added with the bonusglitch, and when I vosit there towns have in an weird way a lot of premium items, and now a lot of valentine items
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Hi peru, noooooo you neighter, i see you passing by once in a while :lol: , you are not on my delete list :lol: , I know that we have lifes besides the simpsons, I have children too, the need food, they need to have clean clothes but I think the ones who arent visiting anymore are these who I added with the bonusglitch, and when I vosit there towns have in an weird way a lot of premium items, and now a lot of valentine items

I did try and solve the problem by adding 'collecting from TSTO neighbours' to the list of jobs for our maid but the wife didn't see the funny side and I was given a good shouting at :D
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    No-one has mentioned the 5 donuts Lissa gave us today.

Edit: Sorry, I meant Lisa. Although if Lissa does wish to give us all five donuts each, I don't think there'd be many complaints :D

Double apologies, I see that Lissa has started a thread. I wonder if my first comment was influenced subliminaly?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Edit: Sorry, I meant Lisa. Although if Lissa does wish to give us all five donuts each, I don't think there'd be many complaints :D

Seriously?

LOL

:P :P :P

Are you joking?

I made a post about it and then two other people made duplicate posts.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Seriously?

LOL

:P :P :P

Are you joking?

I made a post about it and then two other people made duplicate posts.

Yeah I know. Still half asleep I guess. It's not six thirty yet.

Sorry, I mean, yeah, joking....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!