• 168sean168
    3251 posts Member
    Very nice @Castiel19x
  • Castiel19x
    3992 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Very nice @Castiel19x

Thank you :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    This one new pirate sign prompted me to redo most of this section of my Squidport. Now the Malaria Zone is a swinging beach bar.
    QVsEzPy.jpg

I haven't yet decided what else to do with Egypt and dino stuff. I'll eventually make a nice museum but I don't want it where the new land is coming out.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • @Castiel19x Just saw your updated pirates area. Wow. Looks great!
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Razor049 wrote: »
    No need for a picture, but I placed 3 camels next to my nativity scene.

Same.
    Decide on making a rudimentary lathe for my pirate area, with various knicks and knacks
    8fkD0zS.png
    l50GHrS.png
    8MQ6q1z.png

Couple notes.
    A) Not done, dont have the ship yet (obviously)
    I'm glad the bloodbath Gulch sign was covered by the other sign (mainly the old west bit).
    The pagan items work amazingly well with these pirate items
    Various past items, Shipwreck Mulberry island, Dr Hibberts island, and most any item from the Old West event work in synchronization with the Pirate items.
    Now i wish i had bought the boat from Lunar New Year.....
    Also the Bats are placed in those locations , as few bats are vampiric in fact most eat small insects or eat fruit, and given the content of grog and other staples of a pirates diet it made sense to add bats to the locale.
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I used the bridge for a castle. But I'm liking the ideas I'm seeing here.

M3cPDL.png

My pirate area:
    cxL40b.png
  • I now have a foot bridge to my Halloween district.
    QM64Noe.png
    My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • something else i noted, a number of items that would go really well with the pirate setup CAN NOT be placed on the boardwalk, those pirate chests from THIS VERY EVENT? Nope! Easter island God, Ruins other such decos would make a good "Pillage" setup ....on the other hand most..if not all these above items can go on the beach, which begs the question:
    Why not add sand as a tile for the ocean?
    You can create little makeshift islands and such, and place all the treasure and Easter island gods as you want, along with ruins and whatever other item ya want.
    it would allow more setups.
    maybe a new Land request is in order?
  • fPhOFbN.gif

Brilliant idea @someonewashere

That would open up some fun ideas!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Why not add sand as a tile for the ocean?

+1!!
  • perkilusen wrote: »
    Why not add sand as a tile for the ocean?

+1!!

Oooh, you could make it like the Whitsundays here in Australia. Might have to google those to see what I mean - well worth it if you do.
  • Here is my pirate area, heavy inspired by @Castiel19x. Although his looks 1000% better than mine.
    vTYyVkal.jpg
  • 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    Here is my pirate area, heavy inspired by @Castiel19x. Although his looks 1000% better than mine.
    vTYyVkal.jpg
    Outstanding. I was originally against the new island that was released. But I may have to rethink my bashing of it. Because I hate designing the water area....because its just harder to design with how 'limited' it is.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    Ok guys (&girls) wo has ideas for the Mermaid petting zoo? I can't find any inspiration. :o
  • Pokelon wrote: »
    Ok guys (&girls) wo has ideas for the Mermaid petting zoo? I can't find any inspiration. :o

I added it to my zoo (I used to have a butterfly tent in the space).
    64V9NPYl.jpg
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    Thanks Happy, I saw others did that too. I like it, but I'd have to redo my whole zoo. Any other ideas having it in the Pirate area?
  • 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    Pokelon wrote: »

I added it to my zoo (I used to have a butterfly tent in the space).
    64V9NPYl.jpg
    Zomg.....you did what I did. I put it in Moe's zoo also. XD
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Castiel19x
    3992 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Here is my pirate area, heavy inspired by @Castiel19x. Although his looks 1000% better than mine.
    vTYyVkal.jpg

Looks greats. I borrowed the canons design a little.
  • Castiel19x
    3992 posts Member
    Here's my final design. Would of post sooner but was on holiday.
    LVDwgLU.png?1
  • For those stuck in a rut with the Egyptian stuff, I found this piece of genius in r/tappedout

f1QUyLq.jpg