EA Forums - Banner

Road to Riches (Springfield Dam)

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    2a5dwtf.jpg lots of "parts" ...fun!
    The next one is 80M, so can only guess that they will keep doubling each time. Having trouble with tinypic, I hope it shows.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    I don't even remember how that glitch functioned.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2017
    http://a63.tinypic.com/2a5dwtf.jpg ....lots of "parts" ...fun!
    The next one is 80M, so can only guess that they will keep doubling each time.

Dee did you anger tiny pics?
    :D
    oh it's working now. never mind.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Why don't they release these aspirationals with the takedown updates? Then we can easily understand that it's separate from a tandem event and that it's permanent. Basically I'm not touching this until the event is over, so no point.
    Oh how I miss the money mountain glitch.
    I'd miss it if I knew about it.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »
    Oh how I miss the money mountain glitch.

I was wondering whether it would work here as well. Too bad if it doesn't.

what money mountain Glitch? I never knew. unless I forgot, pretty sure I never knew.
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2017
    people the code word was cajun glass. LOL. Not fight club. Which is less obvious?
    That was an Annettteism
  • cinthiafer260
    591 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm just gonna rush it :/
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Seems this new thing is going to be on-going. With new prizes being added every so often. Hopefully they won't abandon it like they did with Friendship prizes, which they should bring back.
  • johncolombo
    I'm so confused! I sent cecil on an 8 hour task for 10 mil, I rushed it. But now what? Nothing was placed and I can't access the original task in my task book. I only have a toaster. When I click Cecil again it gives me the same option to spend 1 mil, 5 mil, or 10 mil. I tried a hard close and restarted my tablet....nothing. Help

It's ongoing like the giant redwood and money mountain Look in the daily task book and you'll fine the screen or tap on Cecil.
  • I'm so confused! I sent cecil on an 8 hour task for 10 mil, I rushed it. But now what? Nothing was placed and I can't access the original task in my task book. I only have a toaster. When I click Cecil again it gives me the same option to spend 1 mil, 5 mil, or 10 mil. I tried a hard close and restarted my tablet....nothing. Help

It's ongoing like the giant redwood and money mountain Look in the daily task book and you'll fine the screen or tap on Cecil.

got it! Thank you!!! :D:D
  • johncolombo
    I'm so confused! I sent cecil on an 8 hour task for 10 mil, I rushed it. But now what? Nothing was placed and I can't access the original task in my task book. I only have a toaster. When I click Cecil again it gives me the same option to spend 1 mil, 5 mil, or 10 mil. I tried a hard close and restarted my tablet....nothing. Help

got it! Thank you!!! :D:D

welcome!
  • I rushed it. River water can connect to the water on the output side of the dam.

How? I can not seem to do it. :|

I paid 10 million (x2) and rushed the 4 donuts twice.

No I've got the Dam.. I just can't seem to link water to the front.. there is a strip of land in between. :/

• mattinf
    72 posts Member
    hmm, how do I get this to pop up in my game? Might be because I don't have cecil?
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • johncolombo
    mattinf wrote: »
    hmm, how do I get this to pop up in my game? Might be because I don't have cecil?

if you don't have Cecil the update gives you him for free.
  • mattinf
    72 posts Member

weird, didn't get Cecil but have the toaster update. Checked town hall and nope do not have him. I might try to reinstall.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member

weird, didn't get Cecil but have the toaster update. Checked town hall and nope do not have him. I might try to reinstall.

Check you're inventory too.
  • what does the dam even do?
  • wadebear
    3950 posts Member
    I didn't get the Road to Riches stuff in my #3 game either. I already had Cecil, but no Road to Riches. It came up fine in my other 2 games.
  • I rushed it. River water can connect to the water on the output side of the dam.

How? I can not seem to do it. :|

I paid 10 million (x2) and rushed the 4 donuts twice.

No I've got the Dam.. I just can't seem to link water to the front.. there is a strip of land in between. :/

You have to place the river tile, then drag the Dam towards it. The Dam should turn green and the river should be connected
  • mattinf
    72 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    I didn't get the Road to Riches stuff in my #3 game either. I already had Cecil, but no Road to Riches. It came up fine in my other 2 games.

yea, I dunno....If you figure out how to trigger it, let me know. I reinstalled with no luck. not in inventory either.