EA Forums - Banner

Road to Riches (Springfield Dam)

Replies

• wadebear
    4025 posts Member
    mattinf wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    I didn't get the Road to Riches stuff in my #3 game either. I already had Cecil, but no Road to Riches. It came up fine in my other 2 games.

yea, I dunno....If you figure out how to trigger it, let me know. I reinstalled with no luck. not in inventory either.
    Do you have the Outdoor Opera Stage? I don't have it in my #3 game and I'm wondering if that's it.
    I tried to use the Help button, but Technical Support seems to be down right now...
  • mattinf
    72 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I do not have the outdoor opera stage. Sounds like you have Cecil tho. I don't have him. just started playing later in 2015 and missed the event he was in.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • mattinf wrote: »

I do not have the outdoor opera stage. Sounds like you have Cecil tho. I don't have him. just started playing later in 2015 and missed the event he was in.

Are you done with money mountain and the redwood? Maybe that's the trigger?

• mattinf
    72 posts Member

yup, both done. i'm on level 939 with a hefty bonus percent. I'll contact EA tomorrow if it doesn't trigger.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • wadebear
    4025 posts Member
    I've never even started on those money pits. But yeah, I do have Cecil. I started my #3 game to find the answer to a question for the Answers forum that I couldn't find on-line, then I piddled with it off and on for months. I played the Terwilliger update just long enough to get Cecil then quit.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    I didn't get Cecil in my secondary game, what are the requirements for this to trigger?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    it triggers on it's own
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • What does the Dam do?
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    it triggers on it's own

But it didn't, that's the problem.
  • I don't have this in my Crawl town. No book in the menu, just the Rail and Daily.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2017

:o
    maybe. good thought.
    New thought I have a lot of towns that are minor and it triggered there without having finishing redwood and money. Never mind.
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    How do you see your progress with cecil task? I do not have an item for it in my tas bar. If i click on cecil i can see the spend a million etc. But how do i see how far along i am? And yes i have spent a million so far. Thanks
  • johncolombo
    Lisa-sgp wrote: »
    How do you see your progress with cecil task? I do not have an item for it in my tas bar. If i click on cecil i can see the spend a million etc. But how do i see how far along i am? And yes i have spent a million so far. Thanks
    daily challenge top right corner of screen, new notebook it's green.
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    [quote="johncolombo;c-1623237"
    daily challenge top right corner of screen, new notebook it's green.[/quote]

Thankk you!!!!!!
  • johncolombo
    PS I'm just guessing as I just started too, going to look. My hour should be up.
  • johncolombo
    I have 40 mins left, maybe when I actually place it it will show the progress?
  • Well several of us have been asking about new items to throw cash at, looks like we got our wish :)
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member

:o
    maybe. good thought.
    New thought I have a lot of towns that are minor and it triggered there without having finishing redwood and money. Never mind.

No, you have to finish Homer's four hour task before it will trigger. That's what made it finally happen in my secondary town. That automatically gave me Cecil and started the task to get the dam.
  • What trigger mine was to visit Krustyland and the ! mark appeared on one of the theme park buildings.
  • Castiel19x
    4281 posts Member
    I love these new items but i'm going to have to my take time with it as I like using my money atm for donut farming.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase