EA Forums - Banner

Level 26 is here

Replies

• hammondaero
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    So bummed! When I got the level up bonus I picked a box with only one donut so I got another pick and it too $50,000 AWAY!! Closed the app, reopened and it did it AGAIN. I lost $100,000 on a "bonus!!"
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ahh, getting Ralph on Valentines day make so much sense. Anyone know who trigger the Wiggum house quest?

Chief Wiggum.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    NOOOOOOO I wont be home until late tonight do i download the update over my cell hmmmm...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Screenshots or it didn't happen! LOL....oh wait....there are tons of them in here (deletes my screenshots).

I found the dialogue for the Level 26 and the building of the Wiggum House rather funny.

I've kept my people free since yesterday on the off chance that there would be an update today, so building the Wiggum House as we speak.

I'm especially happy for those who had the Level 26 bug....now go find yourselves some good neighbors so you can get caught up on hearts and get your stuff!!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Got,the update too, , went a bit bananas, speeded tasks up, to have skinner free, bought 2'policecars, and speeded the wiggums house up, and now I have a cold shower, again.... Nothing to do :lol::lol: 8)

Haha, you know you can cancel Skinners task by putting the school or the tree (if bird watching) in storage... Well well, we all have our ways.

Ooooh kwak, Didnt think of that , hahahaha and i Know it how to do, Stupid stupid stupid :lol: 8) ( knocking on my head now....)
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Just woke up to this nice surprise. 5 doughnuts for the event and another three from the bonus on the 1st try. Sadly I must go to work. Oh well I'll have plenty to look forward to tonight
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Screenshots or it didn't happen! LOL....oh wait....there are tons of them in here (deletes my screenshots).

I found the dialogue for the Level 26 and the building of the Wiggum House rather funny.

I've kept my people free since yesterday on the off chance that there would be an update today, so building the Wiggum House as we speak.

I'm especially happy for those who had the Level 26 bug....now go find yourselves some good neighbors so you can get caught up on hearts and get your stuff!!

Yes, and I think there will be plenty of time for them to do so and get everything with no problem
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    good tip with the storage...

skinner, you're fired!!!

10 seconds later

okay, you get your job back.
  • CaptainRob64
    51 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I got the donuts early this morning, and just got the update. I was upgraded immediately to level 26, and only need 10k XP before the next bonus level so I should do that in about 6 hours.

CaptainRob64
  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    WOOOO!
  • heavy liquid
    167 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ugh, still downloading the update over my cell connection. So slow!

Does the police car do anything, or just add to the % bonus?
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Anybody know who prompts the Ralph challenge? Just sent my characters on 4 hour tasks..d'oh! Could be worse tho...

Mine are on 4 hours tasks, too. 2 hours left. Lol
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    missyolga wrote:
    Got,the update too, , went a bit bananas, speeded tasks up, to have skinner free, bought 2'policecars, and speeded the wiggums house up, and now I have a cold shower, again.... Nothing to do :lol::lol: 8)

Haha, you know you can cancel Skinners task by putting the school or the tree (if bird watching) in storage... Well well, we all have our ways.

Ooooh kwak, Didnt think of that , hahahaha and i Know it how to do, Stupid stupid stupid :lol: 8) ( knocking on my head now....)

Well updates do this to all of us. We spend 50,000 or 100,000$ on our bonus level to make sure we get the three free donuts but with new content suddenly speeding up a 100$ task with donuts appears to make sense (of course the "sane" approach would be to wait it out).
  • Spofamilia
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:

Forgot all about this, thanks.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ugh, still downloading the update over my cell connection. So slow!

Does the police car do anything, or just add to the % bonus?

It's a pretty cool thing has the lights and sirens.
  • alexsanjuan1
    49 posts
    edited February 2013
    2% bonus same as the other vehicles. Bought one for my police station. Funny that we are getting more vehicles. Monorail!
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I really wish there were tasks for the see saw, swings and volleyball courts. How cool would it be to have everyone playing volleyball? :lol:
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Went up a level and 100k of my money has gone. How do I get it back ?

EDF93307-ECC0-4512-9F2D-3DC7DA9CB7F1-4957-000005D9B1611A5D.jpg

BA6D9883-CB67-4AE8-AE52-BD2D4F7F1022-4957-000005D9B4B8E2C9.jpg

All I bought was a swing set ! I'm annoyed
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    Went up a level and 100k of my money has gone. How do I get it back ?

EDF93307-ECC0-4512-9F2D-3DC7DA9CB7F1-4957-000005D9B1611A5D.jpg

BA6D9883-CB67-4AE8-AE52-BD2D4F7F1022-4957-000005D9B4B8E2C9.jpg

All I bought was a swing set ! I'm annoyed

Quote for pics.
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited February 2013
    I got it too! Woooooo! ... Shame I put everyone on 24hr tasks.. apart from Wiggum who's on a 12hr task before this update ..Lol!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!