EA Forums - Banner

Level 26 is here

Replies

• Pchorsedoc
    320 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    SO excited to have Ralph in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you forum! I love this forum, I put Skinner's tree in storage to get the quest.
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited February 2013
    <3 this game!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    balajake1 wrote:
    Went up a level and 100k of my money has gone. How do I get it back ?

Did you click the bonus box twice in an attempt to get 3 donuts? Each extra click is $50,000.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    2% bonus same as the other vehicles. Bought one for my police station. Funny that we are getting more vehicles.

Indeed! Haven't seen it mentioned here, but I wonder when we'll see Homer's car (the pink Sedan)?
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    I caved on the police car. It is very cool. I might cave and buy more tomorrow as I'm getting a nice paycheck
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    2% bonus same as the other vehicles. Bought one for my police station. Funny that we are getting more vehicles.

Indeed! Haven't seen it mentioned here, but I wonder when we'll see Homer's car (the pink Sedan)?

Ooh those sneeky devils. I guess I must have
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    I caved on the police car. It is very cool. I might cave and buy more tomorrow as I'm getting a nice paycheck

You can never have too many police cars.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    Anyone know what the science fund is?
    7A6A5AA2-A3B7-4669-8061-FBEBB83877E8-257-00000041BA80A62F_zpsde8786f5.jpg
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    joebeezyjh wrote:

ooh! well spotted! Any guesses?
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Interesting. Waiting for skinner to birdwatch a task just before the update. Still have 1008 hearts. Getting ready for some police cars. Hey neo wasssup. Buddy!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    joebeezyjh wrote:

ooh! well spotted! Any guesses?

Yes....click the $14.99 and the game crashes....that is exactly what it does.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    It's not on the UK version at all. Pricey tho. I'm assuming this will be taken down and realised when the March update hits.
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited February 2013
    Burns Mansion and Pimento Grove went down in price. Maybe the prices for the escalator and skyscraper will go down for the next level update along with the Wiggum house.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    ozmodiar9 wrote:
    Burns Mansion and Pimento Grove went down in price. Maybe the prices for the escalator and skyscraper will go down for the next level update along with the Wiggum house.

Nope, they are the same price...
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Skinner was free for me when I got the update, but he still didn't initiate the Wiggum house :( Put him on a one hour task just before the game crashed and now Origin has kicked me out. So typical of updates! Just hope my town is there when I'm finally able to log back on.
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited February 2013
    ozmodiar9 wrote:

They were lower on mine. Burns Mansion was $100 thousand something instead of $200,000+ and Pimento Grove was in the low $100,000s. I got the prompt for Burns Mansion a couple of days ago and was waiting to see if the price would go down in the update.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    ozmodiar9 wrote:
    ozmodiar9 wrote:

They were lower on mine. Burns Mansion was $100 thousand something instead of $200,000+ and Pimento Grove was in the low $100,000s. I got the prompt for Burns Mansion a couple of days ago and was waiting to see if the price would go down in the update.

I was talking about the escalator and skyscraper....if they didn't go down this update, I doubt they will....why didn't they while the others (that came out at the same time) did.
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited February 2013
    ozmodiar9 wrote:
    ozmodiar9 wrote:

I was talking about the escalator and skyscraper....if they didn't go down this update, I doubt they will....why didn't they while the others (that came out at the same time) did.

Oh, I was thinking the escalator and skyscraper would be considered part of the level 26 update (part 1=Valentine's Quests, part 2=Wiggum House plus leveling up), so the price might go down when they add level 27.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe....we'll see!
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited February 2013
    Just noticed no new restaurants or stores are needed to keep 5 star conformity.

I wonder if the lab will be considered a store. Then I could get rid of my last extra QEM.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!