EA Forums - Banner

Level 26 is here

Replies

• HWolff
    98 posts
    edited February 2013
    Kinda wish there was more to this update, like more to decorate with, but this will do for now. Anyway...Woohoo Ralph! I want Patti and Selma next :mrgreen:
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for letting us know skinner starts it off!

On my phone, so sorry if this has been posted; I'm having trouble keeping up!
    1. Skinner build Wiggum house (keep quimby free)
    2. Ralph eat crayon sandwich (keep comic book guy free)
    3. CBG prompts El Chemistri build (36 hour build, $214,000)
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013

Yep...Wiggum house was $175,000 I believe
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    ^
  • Spliffton
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    So I had the update go through, Skinner finished star gazing, and began the Wiggum house build. As usual per update, I went to check the new decor and premium items for new stuff. All looks very nice and excited for the new builds.

Then I went back to my town and noticed that Chief Wiggum, who is on a 24 hour stakeout, seems to be wearing his "Sunday's Best." By that I mean his female stakeout outfit seems to be improved as in a new skirt with some print on it, a white hat complete with pink bow up front, and a white purse.. lol, this is new isn't it? Or perhaps I never paid enough attention...
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i quite suprised at the price of El Chemistri i'm not complaining but it seems cheaper than the other buildings we got in past updates or maybe its just me
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited February 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    Just noticed no new restaurants or stores are needed to keep 5 star conformity.

I wonder if the lab will be considered a store. Then I could get rid of my last extra QEM.

It'll be a restaurant if anything, but are you sure you need the extra QEM? They updated loads of the buildings at the beginning of this month (stuff like the Shop of Horrors is a shop now instead of just cash, same with the Try n Save). I've got no premium items except for Lard Lad's (restaurant) and my bonus is 5 stars.
  • BuckeyeAndy
    35 posts
    edited February 2013

Thanks for information!

I could get El Chemistri ASAP cuz of ur info. It looks cool !
  • edited February 2013
    I had my park area ready and waiting for the tether ball and swings:-

http://imgur.com/izkILOM.jpg

(If a lvl 2 could post please, thnx)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    kgirl32 wrote:
    balajake1 wrote:
    Went up a level and 100k of my money has gone. How do I get it back ?

EDF93307-ECC0-4512-9F2D-3DC7DA9CB7F1-4957-000005D9B1611A5D.jpg

BA6D9883-CB67-4AE8-AE52-BD2D4F7F1022-4957-000005D9B4B8E2C9.jpg

All I bought was a swing set ! I'm annoyed

Quote for pics.

dwTf59t.png

I didn't know what was going on with the different amounts for xp, until I realized I must be in the bonus levels already.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    ^
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited February 2013
    So when is level 27 coming? I mean, come on, EA, level 26 has been available for a few hours now. Getting boring.

:lol:
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I think it sucks that add so few stuff on every update... cant they at least add 10 stuff. :?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:
    I think it sucks that add so few stuff on every update... cant they at least add 10 stuff. :?

I would like 150 stuff per update......and then, after that gets boring, 300 stuff......and then
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013

izkILOM.jpg

• paultje118
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:

Even when you place 15 or more new items, some people always rush things. They always want it fast and then tell then they are bored after 1 hour.

Those people are never satisfied.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

http://imgur.com/izkILOM.jpg

• DDave777
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    Got it too.

And for everyone who got the level up glitch, it fixes the XP meter too!

Yep, I got the level up glitch this morning. Actually, it was before the update (I didn't know of Level 26 and new stuff until reading these forums just now). It was more of the XP meter bonus glitch, which you get to pick one of three boxes for 1, 2, or 3 donuts. For me, it keep looping the XP gift boxes and I scored about 100 donuts before kicking me out. Bought Shauna since she is for a limited time. She is on a task "teasing the ducks" now, ha!

Wow, can't wait to get home and get the update! Just finished Burns Manor earlier this week, so I was out of quests. Welcome Ralph Wiggum to this crazy Tapped Out World, lol!!!

FYI, don't try to add me...I am maxed out at 100 friends, but please add my kids:

wolfie17 (or is it wolfie1717?)
    scarbar5
    vballgirl09

Thanks!
  • loftus79
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sorry if I missed this elsewhere but A: What is meant by mypad required for the staircase and escalator and B: What is the "Science Fund" in the in app purchase menu?
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Woohoo! Was starting to get bored!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!