EA Forums - Banner

nov 1st

No one knows. Everything is just speculation.

Personally, I don't think they would charge donuts (real money) for something that goes away in a month without being very specific about it in the release notes. But EA works in mysterious ways...

The major downside if it stays around will be the daily threads from new players starting Nov 1 and continuing forever- "how do I get the cemetery/raven/Kang/witch marge/etc."

Replies

• IIxSARGExII
    18 posts
    edited October 2012
    haha that wiil be pretty sucky :mrgreen:
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited October 2012
    Have you ever played Mafia Wars? Same concept, on November 1st, we can't buy the Halloween items anymore. What we bought is ours and won't go away. My guess is the zombies will stop popping out, and the costumes won't give candy anymore, but will give money instead.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    My guess would be that the premium Halloween stuff will morph into something " normal" that is related to the Halloween character and will be permanent. i imagine the free stuff will all go poof.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited October 2012
    MoopsDude wrote:
    My guess would be that the premium Halloween stuff will morph into something " normal" that is related to the Halloween character and will be permanent. i imagine the free stuff will all go poof.

I doubt it, but you never know.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I bet ya a donut on it. Lol. :mrgreen:
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.