EA Forums - Banner

Who else can earn shovels?

chippers29775
930 posts Member
edited May 2017
I remember the task for shovels was 6s with the max shovels at 199. Now the jobs are 4hrs.

Am I missing something here? How do we earn more shovels?

Replies

• Boberella does. Four shovels in four hours.
  • Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Gravedigger Billy does if you have him.

The task with 6s were just to help with the story and once that was done it moves up to 4 hours.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »

The task with 6s were just to help with the story and once that was done it moves up to 4 hours.

Oh, so that's how it works... Man, and here I was hoping to be able to stock up to 199. I wonder why they put in such a large maximum if we're never going to get to that point? I'm going to use my shovels as I earn them.

Shame I don't have any of the bonus characters though.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

Oh, so that's how it works... Man, and here I was hoping to be able to stock up to 199. I wonder why they put in such a large maximum if we're never going to get to that point? I'm going to use my shovels as I earn them.

You can buy them for donuts
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Donuts which I don't have right now, sadly. ;)

It would be so amazing if after this event, we could unearth donuts at the site.

Donuts which I don't have right now, sadly. ;)

It would be so amazing if after this event, we could unearth donuts at the site.

That would be awesome. I'm sure we'll unearth more bomb shelters or ONDAs as well.
  • wadebear
    3949 posts Member
    You can also get Shovels from Daily Challenges. That was my first one.
  • Do you remember how many it gave?

I got 5 for using the Panini press. (Daily Task)

Also, Looking at the dig site prize track I'd guess many will get all the prizes early. You can continue to accumulate shovels and not use them so you're ready for the act 2 prizes.

I got 5 for using the Panini press. (Daily Task)

Thank you. Bummer, I was hoping it would have been more.
  • wadebear
    3949 posts Member
    Do you remember how many it gave?
    I got 10. I forget what task it was. I was kinda wiped out by that time and needed to go to bed.