EA Forums - Banner

When's the best time to use the Pani Press?

It's initial cycle is at 24hrs. It just seems so long, even after it does get reduced to 18 hrs after the first upgrade. If we upgrade it, does the timer get instantly reset?

Replies

• i think it clears all the dinosaurs in your town? i don't know if that's right but ithink it is.

i would use it whenever you first log in and it's available.

don't know if it resets sorry!
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    I would say, the best time to use it is when you feel like tapping it.
  • wadebear
    3949 posts Member
    I think the best time to use it right now is in the morning. Blast all the dinos and get them out of your way (while you're half asleep) so you can get on with tapping out the town. Either that or last thing before you go to bed. Or when you get home from work. Or...
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    Why would you wait to use it?
  • Why would you wait to use it?

Because it clears all Dinos at once. So better to do it when there are 40 dinos, not 1.

• hydroish
    14 posts Member
    At max level the recharge is only 6 seconds, so there's that.
  • hydroish wrote: »

So awesome! My fingers are just wasting away as I try to get all the dinos.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    hydroish wrote: »

I'm actually a fan of finding roaming objects in my town, in this case dinos. There is really no point in having them if all you have to do is just tap one thing and it clears your town of roaming objects.

I like the way they set it up this time. At first you have to manually find them. Then as the event goes on and it gets a little stale, you can just clear them in one tap every so often.

As for the original question, I use my currently first thing in the morning when I'm still a little bit sleepy because I am definitely not a morning person.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    Why would you wait to use it?

Because it clears all Dinos at once. So better to do it when there are 40 dinos, not 1.

But then you're delaying using it again by several hours.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    hydroish wrote: »

I'm actually a fan of finding roaming objects in my town, in this case dinos. There is really no point in having them if all you have to do is just tap one thing and it clears your town of roaming objects.

I like the way they set it up this time. At first you have to manually find them. Then as the event goes on and it gets a little stale, you can just clear them in one tap every so often.

As for the original question, I use my currently first thing in the morning when I'm still a little bit sleepy because I am definitely not a morning person.

^^^this
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I've been wanting to say this since the start of this thread:
    Lunch time.

tenor.gif

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    I've been wanting to say this since the start of this thread:
    Lunch time.

Is that your lunchtime face? Over bongos? :D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • frosted1414
    2460 posts Member
    empathy77 wrote: »
    I would say, the best time to use it is when you feel like tapping it.

No way! That's the worst time.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • I've been wanting to say this since the start of this thread:
    Lunch time

I was going to say that last night, but I couldn't find the monkey.
  • As for the original question, I use my currently first thing in the morning when I'm still a little bit sleepy because I am definitely not a morning person.

I just open up TO in the morning, set it aside for a few minutes, and when I check it again a bunch of dinos will be gathered together.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    I have the timer down to 10hrs so far. Think it went 24hrs, 18hrs, 12hrs, 10hrs... guessing maybe 8hrs next; has a full list been published yet?