EA Forums - Banner

Dammed Dam lol

sflowers330
644 posts Member
edited June 2017
Not sure if anyone else has noticed it yet but there seems to be a bug with the Springfield Dam.

When placed facing away from the mountains the river attaches to it no problem. However, when the Dam faces the ocean the river does want to join to it.

Annoying as I really want to place it that direction. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Replies

• txrabbit3737
    1124 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Overlap the dam with the river by one tile to connect. Works either direction, but you have to position just right.
    m6a5rq2xdq0z.jpg
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • One direction I'm able to build the river towards the dam and it connects, the other I have to move the dam to force overlap. That's what I observed anyways.
  • Overlap the dam with the river by one tile to connect. Works either direction, but you have to position just right.
    m6a5rq2xdq0z.jpg

Ahhhh! Thank you! Now I get it, you can only use one water width... anymore and it turns red.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • what does the dam do?
  • girl22721
    1156 posts Member
    what does the dam do?

It doesn't do anything!
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    what does the dam do?

It doesn't do anything!

Dam!
  • No payout or bonus for any of the cecil items? That sux
  • Kinda like the other asperational items really: large and expensive for its own sake.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    The rock and a hard place (the 80 million one) unlocks a new animated job for Homer that looks awesome
  • good for those with loads of in game cash and not much to spend it on! new land + aspirational items, plus the prospect of more in the future. There's a 'coming soon' teaser after the 3rd prize.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    good for those with loads of in game cash and not much to spend it on! new land + aspirational items, plus the prospect of more in the future. There's a 'coming soon' teaser after the 3rd prize.
    I wonder if it will be the large toilet. :blush:

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo wrote: »
    good for those with loads of in game cash and not much to spend it on! new land + aspirational items, plus the prospect of more in the future. There's a 'coming soon' teaser after the 3rd prize.
    I wonder if it will be the large toilet. :blush:

That'll be how to release the water from the dam. :p
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    Mine attaches in both directions but it was kind of temperamental
  • maybe I am missing something, but how do you get the dam? I have Cecil and over $100 mil in game cash and am at level 157. I have the "tunnels" for the rock mountains but store them because they cause my game to have issues. I saw something about getting the dam for $20 mil when the new event started, but the offer apparently went away from my game because I can not find it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    When you open Cecil, his list of tasks should start with the million dollars tasks. Also daily task icon has it on the left side. Or should at least.
    :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.