EA Forums - Banner

So no changes to what we can do with hearts?

Prev1
I'm still visiting just the same! Going to stock up on the valentines items!

At least we can sell them if we don't want them! (The items) :thumbup:

Replies

• linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I will continue to visit neighbours and offer valentines. The month is not over so if there is a stocking-like reward it probably won't happen until the end if February. Also, having hearts gives people a chance to stock up on decorations for future use.

I will, however, not be annoyed if people visit me less often because of the lack of new heart-uses
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm still visiting just the same! Going to stock up on the valentines items!

At least we can sell them if we don't want them! (The items) :thumbup:

Me too, except I'm only visiting people who visit me. I am going to have a wicked orchard! I have plans for that El Chemistri building so I need more decorations.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    I was (wishful) thinking that if hearts were going to be somehow transformed into free donuts or other such prizes, we would have found out today. It hasn't happened and looks unlikely that there will be any further changes before the end of the update. With this in mind, will anyone change their current gameplay strategy? Or to put it another way would you still visit all of your neighbours on a daily basis if you knew that all you can get is what is currently on offer?

I plan to collect as many as I can to buy the limited decorations I like.

And you can always sell them later. The in game cash value of the decorations appears to be when x=# of hearts,
    cash is 10x
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited February 2013
    I need the cash for land and buildings, so I'll be there every day no matter what. (Plus, I like being nosy and seeing what others do with their towns.)
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    I honestly never expected any new items and I am rlly happy with the items we have now i just didnt want to miss anything incase they did release some new item,

I will cont to collect hearts i want as many vday decor as i can get!
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I honestly never expected any new items and I am rlly happy with the items we have now i just didnt want to miss anything incase they did release some new item,

Brenner why are you not my neighbour? I will only forgive you if add me right now! :wink:
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    Call it wishful thinking but I will continue collect hearts throughout the event. But just the thought of "valentine stockings" (a lot more pleasing to the eye than the christmas ones) make the collecting worthwhile.

Sadly, it all point towards I'll end up with another 100-200 rose bushes and some 100 "apple" trees (in addition to the 100 I already got).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im continuing to collect hearts where ever possible :) But i have noticed that alot of my neighbours dont have any cards about :( certainly as much as they used to :( Been in twice today and still nothing, loving the new additions to the game :) I not a police fan but loving the cars :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Call it wishful thinking but I will continue collect hearts throughout the event. But just the thought of "valentine stockings" (a lot more pleasing to the eye than the christmas ones) make the collecting worthwhile.

Sadly, it all point towards I'll end up with another 100-200 rose bushes and some 100 "apple" trees (in addition to the 100 I already got).

You can sell them unlike other holiday items.

It's why I'm not minding stocking up, they are totally free and I can sell them back if get bored with them or have too many.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Neo the police had a few good songs. I will continue to visit my friends all day everday,
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I really try to visit all my friends every day. I will continue to collect cards in case they still need (or want) them and will probably buy some arches, rose bushes and heart trees before promo ends. :mrgreen:
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Figure since these decorations will be gone for good soon might as well pile up hundreds of them u never know wat kind ideas u might come up with later on an need them
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

It's why I'm not minding stocking up, they are totally free and I can sell them back if get bored with them or have too many.

Oh I don't mind stocking up at all. I'm close to 2500 hearts now and have probably spent more than that already. But I would rather just keep things in storage rather than selling a limited item. Assuming you can get approx. 300 hearts/day, that is 3000$ if you sell your decoration, I don't see the point in selling anything if you are a high level player (for us in game cash is easy enough to come by anyway).
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Oh I don't mind stocking up at all. I'm close to 2500 hearts now and have probably spent more than that already. But I would rather just keep things in storage rather than selling a limited item. Assuming you can get approx. 300 hearts/day, that is 3000$ if you sell your decoration, I don't see the point in selling anything if you are a high level player (for us in game cash is easy enough to come by anyway).

Agreed. If I buy it then it will go into the inventory in case I find a use for it some day. You can always earn more cash but once those items have gone, they've gone. That's probably why they call them limited. Oh, that's clever EA. Very clever!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:
    Neo the police had a few good songs. I will continue to visit my friends all day everday,

Ahh now the Group Called "The Police" thats totally different they were a great band :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sting could only dream of having pipes like that! Tip of the cap old man!!
  • asadlersd42
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    I hope people continue to visit their friends. I just got back into the game after the level 26 glitch and am just starting the valentines quests so I need as many visits as I can get.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Brenner why are you not my neighbour? I will only forgive you if add me right now! :wink:

Invite sent :mrgreen: now the nail bitting suspense will you accept!!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah if you buy things with the and sell them, you get $10 per heart I.e. the Choo Choo choose you train costs 100 hearts and sells for $1000
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    Homer obviously feels there is still a need for hearts.

770eba7f-9a85-4dfa-b602-8fb91b9ce9a5_zpse29d0fc2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!