EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• My Vault this week was Homer's Ballet, Fire Eater, Try 'n Save, and the Springfield Sign.

I passed on the Sign last time it was in my Vault; but not this time. I also nabbed the Try 'n Save and Homer's Ballet.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Just in case it all changes again with the rumoured update tomorrow I would recommend getting everything you want from the vault today. ;)

+1
    I come to say this, but too late ;)
  • I hope the Vault rolls over one more time because the next Vault batch would give me the Springfield Pet Shop w/Jub-Jub. :-X
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Just in case it all changes again with the rumoured update tomorrow I would recommend getting everything you want from the vault today. ;)

Words to live by. With this game, dont wait to get/do anything if you can. Things change with little or no notice.

BTW, my vault this week. I bought the mime to complete the character set. Then he joined Arnie Pye in permanent storage/ exile

OL7gLC8.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The mime is one of my favourite npcs! :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I hope the Vault rolls over one more time because the next Vault batch would give me the Springfield Pet Shop w/Jub-Jub. :-X

I got it two weeks ago :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    The mime is one of my favourite npcs! :D

A mime is a terrible thing to waste!
  • I've got the Whale offered to me for a 75 donut rebate. Is it worth it?
  • I've got the Whale offered to me for a 75 donut rebate. Is it worth it?

I still don't think it is a great deal. I can't remember the exact percentage it gives but this still didn't stop me from buying multiple.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I've got the Whale offered to me for a 75 donut rebate. Is it worth it?

I still don't think it is a great deal. I can't remember the exact percentage it gives but this still didn't stop me from buying multiple.

I believe it is 7%
  • seems like the vualt is parmanent

That changes things a bit if true. It basically means that everything in the vault is now a limited time item, only available a few times throughout the year.
  • seems like the vualt is parmanent

That changes things a bit if true. It basically means that everything in the vault is now a limited time item, only available a few times throughout the year.
    So having skipped the pet shop during the updates, I'll now have to wait another eternity for it.... *sigh*
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I too skipped it...didn't realize Jub Jub was a playable char and not a NPC. D'oh!
  • I too skipped it...didn't realize Jub Jub was a playable char and not a NPC. D'oh!

I meant to say the game skipped past it for me, I was eagerly awaiting it but the vault fast forwarded a couple of weeks due to the update resetting it
  • My vault reset today with Rich Texan and I am more excited to buy him than anything in the Halloween store so far
  • I GOT THE PET SHOP! :grin: Wasted no time getting Jub-Jub.

The other items in my Vault were the Sumatran Century Flower, Juggler and Whale.
  • I have yet to get the jet engine bike in my vault :(
  • I seem to have gone full circle, I'm sure butterfly tent was one of the first things I had in my vault, along with the Clampitheater.... Guess it's another lengthy wait for me until Pet Shop arrives, hopefully it won't skip it this time
  • This weeks' Vault is kind of meh.

Kamp Krusty w/Kamp Bart, Purple Funzo, Film Set w/McBain, Small Island

Doubt I'll get anything this week.
  • Bump.

fist-bump-1.gif

This thread was buried so far back it needed a good bumping.

DMV Limo, Duff Party Liner, JEB, Prep School w/Greta.

I see a JEB dealership in my future.

:D:D:D