EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• shadoof07 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I scanned most of this and didn't notice if it was brought up or not. But in my 2nd town, my vault this week has Duff stadium in SLOT 3, and Film Set in SLOT 4. The posts listing out the slot schedules have it flipped.

I recently had Whale, Film Set, French Waiter, Powell Mansion and now IRS Drone in slot 3 exactly as in the list. I haven't had Duff Stadium since I started tracking this.
  • Anyone else's vault not re-shuffle? I've still got the same stuff in mine and it says "limited time" underneath. :/
  • Anyone else's vault not re-shuffle? I've still got the same stuff in mine and it says "limited time" underneath. :/

go to krustyland and back.
    if you hard. then you hard.
    1. DMV Limo
    2. Boardwalk Fountain
    3. Whale
    4. BBQ pig
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I got the jet engine bike in my vault finally, but now there is the snowball ii ice sculpture that is better!
  • Knightboat, World Satellite Dish, Planet Hype and Springfield Prepatory School w/ Greta Wolfcastle.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I got Aztec Theatre, Pink Funzo, Jet Engine Bike and Forgotten Grave this week.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2308 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I got the jet engine bike in my vault finally, but now there is the snowball ii ice sculpture that is better!

You sure?.. my game has it as a 30D cost with a 1D bonus refund... :lol:

Edit: Yup, sorry, my bad, it's 20D with a 1D refund... not bad for a 1x1 as well...easy to hide away...
    Post edited by Dougie_Powers_17 on
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I have the Springfield Observatory in the vault without a donut back on it. Do you think I will get a rebate?
  • mchannyc wrote: »
    I have the Springfield Observatory in the vault without a donut back on it. Do you think I will get a rebate?

no donuts back
  • For this week I have - Marvin Monroe's Tombstone, Asia de Cuba, Planet Hype and BBQ Pig.

All trash, not interested in any of those.
  • Now that I have seen the list....good that the Try-N-Save is in the vault but Springfield Mall is not in there.

Will the Vault show other stuff other than what's in that list?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Now that I have seen the list....good that the Try-N-Save is in the vault but Springfield Mall is not in there.

Will the Vault show other stuff other than what's in that list?

Currently only items on the list will appear in the vault but who knows what will happen in the future, maybe EA will decide to add more items to it as lots of players purchase stuff from the vault, maybe they'll scrap it and replace it with something completely different guess we'll just have to wait and see as EA aren't exactly forthcoming with information.
  • Ambulance, Mime, French Waiter, and Powers House.

Got the Waiter and the Mime (since I passed on both, and while I don't really like NPCs; I wanted to get the Boardwalk Performers). Also got an Ambulance to put next to my Skating Rink. XD
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I don’t understand how the vault works at all. I took a huge break a while back when there wasnt a vault.
    Main thing I want to know is will it be possible to buy the Springfield sign again?? It’s not in the normal store. Does that mean i have to wait an unlimited amount of time until it appears in the vault?? Or will it never be available to purchase again? Seems strange way of doing things? I either just cant buy it ever again. Or wait until it comes back at any random time? Is that how it works??
  • KidHawley wrote: »
    I don’t understand how the vault works at all. I took a huge break a while back when there wasnt a vault.
    Main thing I want to know is will it be possible to buy the Springfield sign again?? It’s not in the normal store. Does that mean i have to wait an unlimited amount of time until it appears in the vault?? Or will it never be available to purchase again? Seems strange way of doing things? I either just cant buy it ever again. Or wait until it comes back at any random time? Is that how it works??

In answer to your questions: yes, no, no, not a question, no, no. It isn't unlimited, nor is it random.

The vault is split into 4 slots. Those slots hold a certain number of items which move on a fixed rotation every week, showing one at a time. The thing you want is in slot 4. Assuming you haven't bought any of the items in slot 4, there are 21 possibilities. That means the Springfield sign will show up a maximum of 20 weeks from now.

What do you currently have in slot 4? You can check against the list on page 3 of this thread to see how many weeks you need to wait.

Personally I am now bored of the vault. I have all the unique items now, so it is just cycling through stuff I either have and don't want, or don't have and don't want. Ah well.
    KidHawley wrote: »
    I don’t understand how the vault works at all. I took a huge break a while back when there wasnt a vault.
    D94cpHol.jpg
    8gKCwesl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • chadstraus97
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I've never looked at this too closely until today. So there's a total of 87 items, 52 of which are unique, and the vault has been around for about 8 months now. Maybe it'll last for 44 weeks (enough for every item to go through at least twice, no matter which slot it's in) and then end? It would be great to see a new vault or something similar with completely different content. Is there anyone out there who's been playing for the entirety of the vault's existence who isn't either a) totally sick of these contents or b) waiting for just a specific item or two to come around?
    Post edited by chadstraus97 on
  • I would like a new vault :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • jaythecanadian
    633 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I was kinda hoping that the Springfield Mall would be in the vault but guess not. Would love to have that.

Would be nice if there was to be a Event Vault in the near future.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too