EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• I have the Observatory in my Vault right now and there is no discount included.
  • I bought the observatory hoping I would get a rebate, even tho it didn't show it. No luck. :/
  • Same here. No rebate for observatory
  • That's odd about the Observatory. There's supposed to be a 20 donut rebate.
  • Thanks for this list. I am waiting for the ski lift to return and was wondering if I'd miss it in the vault. Apparently that's a negatory
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I'm beyond bummed that the "coming up in the vault" list is gone. Anybody that has it willing to send it to me?
  • I'm beyond bummed that the "coming up in the vault" list is gone. Anybody that has it willing to send it to me?

Me too! :( That was a great thread.
  • If I remember correctly, there are only a few more things I want.

On a sad note:

I won't make it to Fireworks, Candy & Puppies. :(:'(:bawling::rage:

• What is Homers Ballet?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    What is Homers Ballet?

latest?cb=20150618192656
  • meinaz wrote: »
    What is Homers Ballet?

latest?cb=20150618192656

Yep. And when its tapped you get to listen to Homer singing the song in this clip:
  • @EA_Mage @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo
    Would you be kind enough to respond to the following please:
    In one of the stickies, there are 2 links to threads in the first post about The Vault:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-new-players-other-links/p1
    The first one listed is this thread, however when I click on the second link, it says 'topic not found'. Could you let me know if this thread has been deleted please?
    Both of these threads were about the vault, however they served very different purposes - this one by @LPNintendoITA lists all the items available in the first post. The missing one was a discussion thread started by @anaquarind which has been running for many weeks and had a lot of information gathered by several players about which order the items would be available. Any insight into what has happened to this thread would be appreciated.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • lpn double post is still here.
    maybe vault deleted instead by mistake?
  • nWl0pEQ.jpg

I bought the blue funzo, which is what was in the empty slot. I know most people think they're a waste of donuts, but I happen to like them, despite the fact that they're a waste of donuts :)

Got the jet engine bike. I think its the second time Ive had it, possibly because I have a lot of the unique items, so maybe it has to repeat some items to fill all four boxes. Then again, I could be wrong about it. I just got done work and I'm too tired to look it up. Anyway, I got 10 right off the bat and shot up 20%. Im hoping to get a bunch more, but I have to see what new items are out this week and budget accordingly.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm very weirded out by the other Vault thread vanishing.

This week I got:
    Kamp Krusty, Burns Limo, Police Car, BBQ Pig (repeat).

50 donuts off for KK is a lot of donuts... but it's still 150 for a building and a Bart skin. Tough call. Anyone have this and recommend it?
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Just as predicted by "The List"

7kf3u6t.png

Chester Dupree was in the last slot.

Next week I should have:

-Sumatran Century Flower
    -Asia De Cuba
    -Planet Hype
    -Stilleto Sculpture

This week I got:

50 donuts off for KK is a lot of donuts... but it's still 150 for a building and a Bart skin. Tough call. Anyone have this and recommend it?

I have Kamp Krusty. I only got it for the premium skin for Bart. It pays $500 out once a day.

This week I got:

I have Kamp Krusty. I only got it for the premium skin for Bart. It pays $500 out once a day.

Did you not have any other premium skins for Bart or did you just really want this one?
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @EA_Mage @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo
    Would you be kind enough to respond to the following please:
    In one of the stickies, there are 2 links to threads in the first post about The Vault:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-new-players-other-links/p1
    The first one listed is this thread, however when I click on the second link, it says 'topic not found'. Could you let me know if this thread has been deleted please?
    Both of these threads were about the vault, however they served very different purposes - this one by @LPNintendoITA lists all the items available in the first post. The missing one was a discussion thread started by @anaquarind which has been running for many weeks and had a lot of information gathered by several players about which order the items would be available. Any insight into what has happened to this thread would be appreciated.

Probably the mother hen moderator lol another reason why tstoforum. Is better

This week I got:

Did you not have any other premium skins for Bart or did you just really want this one?

At the time I bought KK I didnt have one but since then Ive managed to pick up 3 more premium ones. I wasnt crazy about this one, but I had a choice between this and the daredevil one and I belueve this one was slightly cheaper