EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• Last Vault:
    Blue Funzo, Stiletto Sculpture, Police Car, Marvin Monroe Tombstone

I picked up the tombstone and a car. I'll be getting more cars throughout the week when possible.
  • i8Vo5xi.jpg

Not a good week for me. But I have had 3 or 4 good ones in a row so I'm not complaining. The shiva statue isn't too terribly bad.

Any item that adds 2% to your multiplier for less than 40 donuts is a good buy.
  • The Springfield observatory has come up in the vault, however, there is no text about getting donuts back. In fact that area just above the purchase cost of donuts is blank with just the name and an image of the building.

Do you still get the rebate? Has anyone encountered this?
  • avawinters wrote: »
    The Springfield observatory has come up in the vault, however, there is no text about getting donuts back. In fact that area just above the purchase cost of donuts is blank with just the name and an image of the building.

Do you still get the rebate? Has anyone encountered this?

I purchased it; there was no rebate!
  • i8Vo5xi.jpg

Not a good week for me. But I have had 3 or 4 good ones in a row so I'm not complaining. The shiva statue isn't too terribly bad.

Agreed, but I already have 2, and after my jet bike spending spree 2 weeks ago (I bought 39 in 6 days!), Im trying to keep multiples to a minimum. Not only am I running out of room to hide them, theres the item count to worry about.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • i8Vo5xi.jpg

Agreed, but I already have 2, and after my jet bike spending spree 2 weeks ago (I bought 39 in 6 days!), Im trying to keep multiples to a minimum. Not only am I running out of room to hide them, theres the item count to worry about.

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense.
  • Small island, blue funzo, chicken coop, stiletto sculpture- a supremely unexciting last week of the Vault in my case.

I had hopes for Jub Jub and the Pet Shop, but alas.
  • on the last week I have BBQ pig, jet engine bike and the Nuke. :) I will spend once again everything. What is the best deal based on you?
  • papko85 wrote: »
    on the last week I have BBQ pig, jet engine bike and the Nuke. :) I will spend once again everything. What is the best deal based on you?

Buy a bunch of Jet Engine Bikes. Like at least 5 of them to start. If you're a KEM farmer and you get more donuts over the course of the week, or you have a lot of sprinkles to burn; then buy as many as you can possibly afford.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • papko85 wrote: »
    on the last week I have BBQ pig, jet engine bike and the Nuke. :) I will spend once again everything. What is the best deal based on you?

Buy a bunch of Jet Engine Bikes. Like at least 5 of them to start. If you're a KEM farmer and you get more donuts over the course of the week, or you have a lot of sprinkles to burn; then buy as many as you can possibly afford.

^^^THIS!!!^^^
    Seriously, buy as many as you can. I bought 39 last week when I had it in the vault. +78% in a week!
  • We have another week of the vault. The Yes Guy, Fireworks, Candy & Puppies, Devil Float and Small Island.
  • B)
    so, i got Jub-Jub after all.
    and another police car, just like that

still follow the predictions for each slot.
    no lugash yet :neutral:
  • Arnie Pye (in the Sky), Stacy's Dream House, Southern Cracker Fountain and BBQ Pig.

Plan to get Arnie Pye, and maybe the Cracker Fountain...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • This week my Vault contains - Vesuvius Pizza, Worldwide Broadcast Dish, Jet Engine Bike (YAY! :D ) and Little Lady Justice.
  • My vault this week is hot tube, mini nuke, hot air balloon, and little lady justice. I will probably stock up on the mini nukes this week because they are small and easy to hide.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    My vault this week is hot tube, mini nuke, hot air balloon, and little lady justice. I will probably stock up on the mini nukes this week because they are small and easy to hide.

Like you haven't got enough off Lisa :insert jealous emoji here:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • meinaz wrote: »
    My vault this week is hot tube, mini nuke, hot air balloon, and little lady justice. I will probably stock up on the mini nukes this week because they are small and easy to hide.

Like you haven't got enough off Lisa :insert jealous emoji here:

Those are proudly on display. These are hidden. :lol:
  • Got the Springfield sign this week. 170 with 45 back.

Is it really the size of 2 full land expansions? Does it give anything besides the 4.5% bonus?

That's my dilemma. The mini nukes last week were easy.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Got the Springfield sign this week. 170 with 45 back.

Is it really the size of 2 full land expansions? Does it give anything besides the 4.5% bonus?

That's my dilemma. The mini nukes last week were easy.

Not sure exactly how big it is, but its huge. 2 plots of land sounds pretty close. And it doesnt produce income, if thats what youre asking. All you get is the bonus and one of the more iconic landmarks of Springfield.
  • Last week:
    Burning Bush, Worldwide Broadcast Dish, Museum of Natural History, Little Lady Justice.
    This week:
    Knightboat, Mini Nuclear Warhead, Try n Save, Small Island

Fell like I've gotten that Small Island a few times now... but I guess it's time to get a few nukes...