EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• I should hopefully get the Aztec Theater next Vault. But, the Vault is probably going to be gone before it gets to the Pet Shop and Jub-Jub :'(

Look in the bright side, at least we won't have to wait long before we can buy it.... it'll be full price though...

Yeah; it should hopefully be able to be purchased then for full price when the Vault ends. Really not a whole lot I can do but wait.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Ah man, looks like I skipped over Lugash.
  • I got Lugash right now. but not enough donuts...
  • Was gonna buy the devil float I wanted this morning but the dang vault changed again. Urge to kill rising...
  • OhHappyJays
    1623 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Was gonna buy the devil float I wanted this morning but the dang vault changed again. Urge to kill rising...

giphy.gif
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 00mitch wrote: »
    Well, this should be the final list...

Only thing that seems to be missing from the original info dump is Clampitheater.
    Unfortunately I can't see any posts/screenshots with it on offer (could be in that other "lost" thread). There's 2x Slots that only have 21 items (the others have 22), so possibly in one of those.
  • The jumps skipped Lugash's Gym w/Lugash, Worldwide Broadcast Dish, Southern Cracker Fountain, andSpringfield Pet Shop. w/Jub-Jub.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    00mitch wrote: »

Only thing that seems to be missing from the original info dump is Clampitheater.
    Unfortunately I can't see any posts/screenshots with it on offer (could be in that other "lost" thread). There's 2x Slots that only have 21 items (the others have 22), so possibly in one of those.

I do remember seeing it in one of mine somewhere, I can have a look through my pictures and see if I can find it, but I'm not home for another 8½ hours or so... is there any information in particular you wanted?
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

I do remember seeing it in one of mine somewhere, I can have a look through my pictures and see if I can find it, but I'm not home for another 8½ hours or so... is there any information in particular you wanted?

Was trying to work out where it sat in Mitch's list. :smile:
    It's the only one not in there from LPN's original info dump.
    Linkwick wrote: »

Was trying to work out where it sat in Mitch's list. :smile:
    It's the only one not in there from LPN's original info dump.

Ah right, that I wouldn't know...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Clampitheater is part of mystery box
    got CT instead of rockstar maggie
  • Well, there's always been something strange with Outdoor Air Stage and Clamphitheater: nobody saw them for weeks, then they was "offered" with Concert Mistery Box and finally Outdoor Air Stage appeared in the vault. I don't have the stage and I found it in my vault only this week, after having already cycled through slot 4 items once.

If I had to bet, I'd say Clamphitheater will show up in slot 2, as I'm already inside the second cycle of the other ones and I haven't seen it yet...
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    After buying the boobs cave, I think 90 percent of the characters will go there on a send all 4 hr task. Quite easy to manage in my case

How do I reset my password
    After buying the boobs cave, I think 90 percent of the characters will go there on a send all 4 hr task. Quite easy to manage in my case

You do it at the login screen.

Are we going to get a new vault tonight/tomorrow morning?

You do it at the login screen.

Are we going to get a new vault tonight/tomorrow morning?

According to the timer this one ends in 2 hours or so. I got the Jet bike for the third time so I hope it never ends. Ive added 70% to my multiplier in this very short week
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    If we get another one this week I should get Knight boat, Try-n-Save, Quimborgini, Ruth Powers. I'll get the last 3 but what I really want is Jub Jub.

Post edited by sjsebayacc131 on
  • If we get another one this week I should get Knight boat, Try-n-Save, Quimborini, Ruth Powers. I'll get the last 3 but what I really want is Jub Jub.

I have the Springfield sign this week in my secondary town, so it's supposed to be the pet shop the following week. I'm super excited, if only to get a 4 hr task for Stampy, and an 8 hr for Mr Teeny (even though neither are premium, grrr).
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    If we get another one this week I should get Knight boat, Try-n-Save, Quimborini, Ruth Powers. I'll get the last 3 but what I really want is Jub Jub.

I have the Springfield sign this week in my secondary town, so it's supposed to be the pet shop the following week. I'm super excited, if only to get a 4 hr task for Stampy, and an 8 hr for Mr Teeny (even though neither are premium, grrr).

The pet shop for me was skipped over in the 3 updates last week. I'm so disappointed because I was looking forward to finally having a 4-hour task for Stampy. Oh well, it will (hopefully) come back around or end up back in the store.
  • 7oD6P02.png

24-hour reset?!?

• What the asterisk? It's the same thing as last week, but with a 24hr timer.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian