EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• tonykzr
    236 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    same for me.
    maybe 24h extension for some reason?
    or last two weeks is daily?
    but, why repeat then?
    try to fix?

so many questions :wink:
  • Another 24 hours of jet bikes and bbq pigs. And that other thing.

ugIpCVC.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The Vault, because of the 3 rollovers in the span of 24 hours last week; probably had an extra 24 hours tacked on to make the Vault last a week.

Tomorrow we should get our last full Vault.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Tomorrow we should get our last full Vault.

Nooooooooooo!!!! Say it aint so! Must buy lots of jetbikes today!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Last week I had the jet bikes, which promptly got replaced by the mini nuke, which promptly got replaced with nothing useful. And now nothing useful is sticking around. Yay
  • If I had my way, the last week of the Vault would be on a 12hr cycle for the entire week so everyone would have one last chance to buy stuff they may have passed on or missed the first time around.
  • ^^^This would be awesome^^^
  • So the vault deadline passed a few minutes ago, and while the timer disappeared, the items are still in it, with the words “Limited Time” still showing. Interesting.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 74hands wrote: »
    So the vault deadline passed a few minutes ago, and while the timer disappeared, the items are still in it, with the words “Limited Time” still showing. Interesting.
    Exit and re-enter the game... there's the last seven day vault in it then ;)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I'm pleased to announce that we have the REAL final list!

The last controversial item, Springfield Clamphitheater, has finally shown up in my vault today. It follows Sprawl-Mart in Slot 3, although it's appeared only on the second "round" of that slot.

I've edited the post at page 7 if anyone is still interested in this list.

Thank you everybody for your continuous posting during these months!
  • Does anybody know why today's is the last vault, when we thought, originally, that September 12th's was the last?! It's been GREAT (I bought a shedload of JEBs!) and I hope EA bring the idea back soon.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    KeithEl777 wrote: »
    Does anybody know why today's is the last vault, when we thought, originally, that September 12th's was the last?! It's been GREAT (I bought a shedload of JEBs!) and I hope EA bring the idea back soon.

I think Sept.12th was a false call... I didn't help by posting it as the last week of the Vault when the event ended (sorry :disappointed:), but I'd long since then had gotten information from somewhere that made me believe it was the date of the last one..

Anyhow, this looks like it's now the last one and will finish in time for the Classic mini-events next Thursday where it seems some form of sale will be happening for those people who are able to activate one or more of them...
  • 00mitch wrote: »
    I'm pleased to announce that we have the REAL final list!

The last controversial item, Springfield Clamphitheater, has finally shown up in my vault today. It follows Sprawl-Mart in Slot 3, although it's appeared only on the second "round" of that slot.

I got it today too.

Thank you for taking time to compile "The List". :)
  • OMG I finally got the pet shop in vault this morning, one of the few vault items I really wanted! But I seem to have missed jet engine bike, the other item I really wanted :(
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    00mitch wrote: »
    I'm pleased to announce that we have the REAL final list!

I got it today too.

Thank you for taking time to compile "The List". :)

+1 ... Yes, thank you Mystic Mitch (@00mitch ).. I'm sure a lot of people found your information really useful and were able to plan ahead and choose whether to buy something now or save their hard earned for something later on..

• is jub jub a NPC or PC?
  • 74hands
    445 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    But I seem to have missed jet engine bike, the other item I really wanted :(

Same here, gutted about it as I’d saved hundreds of donuts to ramp up my multiplier. :( Never got the option in any vault.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    is jub jub a NPC or PC?

PC, It has a full list of tasks.. but lots of players like me want the pet shop purely because we have Stampy and Mr. Teeny who will get 4hr/8hr tasks once the pet shop is obtained and thus fit in better with everyone else when setting everyone on tasks (e.g. giving everyone 8hr tasks overnight while sleeping)
  • Probably my last Vault; here we go.

Aztec Theater, Mt. Carlmore, Rich Texan and Little Lady Justice.

Got one of the best buildings in the game and a decent character; I eagerly awaited to get my hands on the Aztec Theater.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • This was my Vault today. I like it!

9znfxy.png