EA Forums - Banner

How to run TSTO on your PC

124Next

Replies

• cokewithvanilla
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Please tell me theres a way to fix the audio issues with Tapped Out & Bluestacks ..the game looks great @ 1080P on PC but the audio is severely lagged (slow motion / stuttering).

The game itself runs at full frames (60fps) it's just the audio that has issues.

PC: i7 920 @ 3.36ghz / 12GB / GTX 480 1.5GB video / Creative X-Fi audio / Win 7 64bit.

Picture of my Springfield via bluestacks: http://i.imgur.com/dAypkdi.jpg
  • roydenboer
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Am I the only one who has a problem with it?

It says my graphic card isn't good enough for it, can somebody help me?

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Sorry for big bump, but I feel it's useless to start another thread.

I have downloaded Bluestacks because my i want to see it on my laptop when im out and about but when I search for tapped out it comes up, it searches the app stores but then it isn't there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

I have downloaded Bluestacks because my i want to see it on my laptop when im out and about but when I search for tapped out it comes up, it searches the app stores but then it isn't there? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Now may not be the time to jump into bluestacks. I suggest waiting until all the issues are sorted.

And then you can go to 1 mobile marketplace and get the app from there if its not in the App Store.
  • cokewithvanilla
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    dominic115 wrote:

All I did was log into bluestacks with my existing google account and when i searched for tapped out it came up in the search results for Google play, Ive been playing it for the last few months with only minor issues and the recent krustyland update appears to be running ok so far.

minor issues:
    -Can't get pinch to zoom working properly but playing the game at the default zoom level is fine.

-The game won't exit properly, normally pressing Back brings up the "Do you want to leave the game?" message, Answering Yes doesn't exit the game instead it acts as if you answered No, I've found the best way to exit the game (until they fix it) is to press the friends button, then on the friends town select screen click the Home button and it will do a clean exit back to bluestacks home.
  • spacekees50
    1 posts
    edited September 2013
    when i play TSTO on my pc (bluestacks) i cant see a thing i see a lot of white blocks instead of the carracters or houses
    please help me!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.